- Volume 13 Issue 3
Design consideration on electric drivetrain(E-D/T), usually referred as electric motor for driving, its compatible reduction gear, and inverter, are performed for developing electric vehicle(EV) with efficient driving performance. Universal mode of driving cycle has been used to make up the actual vehicle performance, and its results are incorporated to the design of E-D/T.
- Mehrdad Ehsani, Khwaja M. Rahman, Hamid A. Toliyat, “Propulsion System Design of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 44, NO. 1, February 1997.
- C. C Chan, “The State of the Art of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles,” Proc. of the IEEE, Vol. 90, No. 2, February, 2002
- K. Rajashekara, "Propusion system strategies for fuel cell vehicle" Fuel Cell technology for Vehicles, PT-84, pp. 179-187, SAE publication, Warrendale, PA, 2001.
- K. Rajashekara, "Power electronics applications in electric/hybrid vehicles" in Proc. IEEE IECON 2003, vol. 3, pp. 3029-3030
- Yukio Honda, Tomokazu Nakamura, Toshiro Higaki, Yoji Takeda, “Motor Design Consideration and Test Results of an Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Electric Vehicles”, Proc. of IEEE IA annual meeting, pp. 75-82, October, 1997, New Orleans, USA.
- Wen L. Soong, Nesimi Ertugrul, “Field-Weakening Performance of Interior Permanent-Magnet Motors”, IEEE Trans. on IA, Vol. 38, No. 5, September 2002.