- Volume 17 Issue 4
An Experimental Study on Aerodynamic Characteristics of a Flapping Wing
플래핑 날개의 공력특성에 관한 실험적 연구
- Received : 2009.11.16
- Accepted : 2009.12.26
- Published : 2009.12.31
An experimental study was carried out to investigate aerodynamic characteristics on reduced frequency of flapping wings. The half span of the wing is 28cm, and the mean chord length of wing is 10cm. In flight, the Reynolds Number range of birds is about
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- Steven Vogel, Nature's Flyers, The Johns Hopkinsk University Press.
- Rayner, J. M. V., Jones, G. and Thomas, A., "Vortex flow visualization reveal change in upstroke function with flight speed in bats," Nature, Vol.321, May 1986.
- Wei Shyy, Hao Liu, "Flapping Wings and Aerodynamic Lift: The Role of Leading-Edge Vortices," AIAA Journal, Vol. 45, No. 12, December 2007.
- Kline, S. J., and McClintock, F. A., "Describing Uncertainties in Single-Sample Experiments," Mech. Eng., p. 3, January 1953.
- "Unsteady Aerodynamic Model of Flapping Wings," AIAA. Journal, Vol. 34, No. 7, July 1996.
- Vest, Michael S. and Katz, Joseph, "Aerodynamic Study of a Flapping-Wing and Micro-UAV," AIAA 99-16810, Jan. 1999, Reno, NV.
- 최우진, "직사각형 날개의 날갯짓에 대한 VLM 공력해석," 한국항공대학교 항공우주 및 기계공학과 공학박사 논문, 2007.
- Mueller, T. J., "Fixed and Flapping Wing Aerodynamics for Micro Air Vehicle Applications," Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics, edited by P. Zarchan, Vol. 195, AIAA, Reston, VA, 2001, P. 586.
- Fejtek, I. & Nehara, J., Experimental Study of Flapping Wing Lift and Propulsion, Journal of Aeronautical, Vol. 84, 1980.
- Wei Shyy, Hao Liu, "Flapping Wings and Aerodynamic Lift: The Role of Leading-Edge Vortices," AIAA J. Vol. 45, No. 12, December 2007.
- M. Dickinson, "Solving the Mystery of Insect Flight," Nature, Vol. 384, 1996, pp. 626-630. https://doi.org/10.1038/384626a0