- Volume 17 Issue 4
A study on the reduction in Ground Turbulence by the fence in the vicinity of airport runway
활주로 주변에 설치된 fence로 인한 Ground Turbulence의 감소 대한 연구
- Received : 2009.11.13
- Accepted : 2009.12.28
- Published : 2009.12.31
This paper presents the work being carried out in order to reduce the ground turbulence by the fence in the vicinity of airport runway. In preliminary study, we knows that cross-wind effect in the vicinity of runway is highly dependent on the shape of the buildings and have predicted results confirmed reduction of wind-effect by doing that set up the building with a fence, terraced shape or gap. This study is to figure out effect of ground turbulence by the building with fence, which is changing fence height, in using two-dimensional computational fluid dynamics analysis.
- D. Lenton, "The small screen [TV to Mobile Devices]," IEE Rev., vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 38-41, Oct. 2003.
- Fred H. Proctor and David A. Hinton., "A Windshear Hazard Index", Preprints of 9th Conference on Aviation, Range and Aerospace Meteorology 11-15 September 2000. pp. 482-487
- Fred H. Proctor, "Interaction of Aircraft Wakes from Laterally Space Aircraft", American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics 092407
- Y.S. Ebrahimi, "Parallel Runway Requirement Analysis Study", NASA Contractor Report 191549, Volume 1, December 1993
- P. Douglas Arbuckle, Michael S. Lewis, and David A. Hinton, "Airborne Systems Technology Application of the Windshear Threat", International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences Paper Number 95-5.7.1, Sep. 1996
- 홍교영,신동진,박수복,"활주로 주변건물을 지나는 측풍에 의한 이․착륙 항공기의 받음각 감소에 관한 연구", 한국항공운항학회지, 제17권 제2호
- Cessna Aircraft Company, "Pilot's Operating Handbook and FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual CESSNA MODEL 172S", 1998
- Evektor Aircraft Company, "EV97 Operating Manual", 2006
- 노건수, "항공기 성능", 도서출판 공간아트, 2009. pp. 176-178