- Volume 17 Issue 4
A study on the diversification in revenue sources for Incheon International Airport Based on other airports in the foreign countries
인천국제공항의 수익원 다양화 방안에 관한 연구 - 해외 공항의 사례를 바탕으로 -
- Received : 2009.12.09
- Accepted : 2009.12.21
- Published : 2009.12.31
Incheon International Airport as the gateway to Korea is having the happiest time with those honorable prizes. But in these days, the trend of aviation is changing rapidly, so many rival airports in the world as well as north-east asian countries are rushing to find new revenue sources not to be turned over. Hence Incheon International Airport should push into fresh fields or create new sources of business keeping innovation by making foreign airports its role model. This study brings up some new profit models of foreign airports; Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur International Airport, China's Xiamen Aviation Industry Zone, German's Frankfurt Fraport Airports Group. This study analyzes the status of listed airports and presents strategies after investigating whether they are suitable for and compatible to Incheon International Airport.
- 이재환(2006), "인천국제공항의 경쟁력 향상 방안에 관한 연구 - 여객터미널 이용자 및 서비스 제공자 간의 서비스 품질 측정을 중심으로", 인천대학교 동북아물류대학원 석사학위 논문.
- 인천국제공항공사 건설본부 건설기획단 내부보고서(2007), "저가항공사 취항대비 인천공항 시설 대응방안 검토"
- ACI website (http://www.airports.org)
- Air France(2004), "Analysis of the Geneva International Airport Project, Press Release
- Anming Zhang(2009), "중국의 허브공항-성장과 개발", 21세기 허브공항 전략 및 사례, p.61.
- Anming Zhang(2009), "Low-cost carriers in Asia: Deregulation, regional liberalization and secondary airports", in Sauder school of Business, UBC.
- Anthony T.H. Chin(2005), "싱가포르 창이공항의 허브공항으로서 도전과 개발 전략"
- Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation, "Low Cost Airport Terminals Report 2008"
- Eric Pels, Nenad Njegovan and Christiaan Behrens(2009), "Low-cost airlines and airport competition", Transportation Research Part E Vol 45, 335-344. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2008.09.005
- Fraport A.G Annual Report(2008)
- IATA, Airport and En Route Aviation Charge Manual(2001.4)
- M.R. Pitt and A.W. Brown(2001), "Developing a strategic direction for airports to enable the provision of services to both network and low-fare carriers", Facilities, Vol 19, No 1/2, 52-60. https://doi.org/10.1108/02632770110362802
- Matthias Lampe, Martin Strassner and Elgar Fleisch(2004), "A ubiquitous computing environment for aircraft maintenance", in ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, 14-17(Mar)
- Mohd Fradzali Daud and Muhammad Zaly Shah(2008), "Midnight taxi charges abuse at low cost carrier terminal, Sepang, in EASTS international Symposium on Sustainable Transportation incorporating Malaysian Universities Transport Research Forum Conference, Malaysia.
- Sean D. Barett(2004), "Airport competition in the deregulated European aviation market", Journal of Air Transport Management Vol 6, 13-27. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-6997(99)00018-6
- Sean D. Barett(2004), "How do the demands for airport services differ between full-service carriers and low-cost carriers?", Journal of Air Transport Management Vol 10, 33-39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jairtraman.2003.10.006
- Takeuchi Masahiro(2009), "Coffee & Sandwich", 106-107.
- Victor C.M. Mok(1994), "A Study of an Off-Airport Air-Cargo Terminal - The Case of Hong Kong", University of Hong Kong.
- Yonghwa Park(2003), "An analysis for the competitive strength of Asian major airports", Journal of Air Transport Management Vol 9, 353-360. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-6997(03)00041-3