- Volume 30 Issue 5D
Estimation of Road User Costs Caused by Work Zones and Economic Analysis in the Feasibility Study
도로공사로 인한 부(-)의 편익 반영 및 경제성 분석
- Received : 2010.04.20
- Accepted : 2010.05.12
- Published : 2010.10.31
The objective of this study is to calculate road user costs that caused by the expansion work of metropolitan arterial highway and to analyze the costs that affect economic feasibility evaluation. "Taerung~Guri IC" section of Bukbu Expressway was selected as a case study. As a result, it shows that these costs could be a factor for determining economic feasibility for some projects. However, decreased capacity and free-flow speed are seriously different as period, type, length and traffic volume of work zones. These factors that decrease traffic capacity and free-flow speed should be deeply researched in the future.
- 대한토목학회(2000) 도로의 구조.시설 기준에 관한 규칙 해설 및 지침.
- KDI 공공투자관리센터 (2009) 태릉-구리IC간 확장사업 (광역도로).
- 한국개발연구원(2008) 도로 . 철도 부문사업의 예비타당성조사 표준지침 수정 . 보완 연구(제5판).
- Memmott et al. (1984) Queue and User Cost Evaluation of Work Zones (QUEWZ), Transportation Research Record 979, pp. 12-19.
- Krammes, R.A. et al. (1994) Updated capacity values for short-term freeway work zone lane closures, Transportation Research Record 1442, pp. 49-56
- Jiang, Y. (1999) Traffic capacity, speed, and queue-discharge rate of indiana's four-lane freeway work zones, Transportation Research Record 1657, pp. 10-17.
- Al-Kaisy, A. et al. (2000) New insights into freeway capacity at work zones: An empirical case study. Transportation Research Record 1710, pp. 154-160.