- Volume 59 Issue 1
In this study, ZnO films have been grown on PES(polyethersu]fone) substrate by PLD(pulsed laser deposition) and characterized as a change of laser density and substrate temperature. Growing conditions were changed with substrate temperatures ranging from 50 to
- P. Nunes, E. Fortunato, P. Tonello, F. Braz Fernandes, P. Vilarinho and R. Martins, "Effect of Different Dopant Elements on the Properties of ZnO Thin Films", Vacuum, Vol. 64, pp. 281-285, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0042-207X(01)00322-0
- G. G. Valle, P. Hammer, S. H. Pulcinelli and C. V. Santilli, "Transparent and Conductive ZnO:Al Thin Films Prepared by Sol-Gel Dip-Coating", J. Euro. Ceram. Soc, Vol. 24, pp. 1009-1013, 2004.
- H. S. Kang, J. S. Kang, J. W. Kim and S. Y. Lee, "Annealing Effect on the Property of Ultraviolet and Green Emissions of ZnO Thin Films", J. Appl. Phys, Vol. 95, No.3, pp. 1246-1250, 2004.
- D. C. Reynolds, D. C. Look and B. Jogai, "Optical Pumped Ultraviolet Lasing from ZnO", Solid State Commun, Vol. 99, pp. 873-875, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-1098(96)00340-7
- Norton DP, Heo YW, Ivill MP, Lp K, Pearton SJ, Chisholm MF, et al. "ZnO: growth, doping & processing", Mater Today, pp. 34-40, 2004.
- J. H. Lee, K. H. Ko and B. O. Park, "Electrical and Optical Properties of ZnO Transparent Conducting Films by the Sol-Gel Method", J. Cryst. Growth, Vol. 247, pp. 119-125, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-0248(02)01907-3
- Y. Igasaki, T. Naito, K. Murakami and W. Tomoda, "The Effects of Deposition Conditions on the Structural Properties of ZnO Sputtered Films on Sapphire Substrates", Appl. Surf. Sci, Vol. 169-170, pp. 512-516, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-4332(00)00749-2
- B. J. Jin, S. Im and S. Y. Lee, "Violet and UV Luminescence Emitted from ZnO Thin Films Grown on Sapphire by Pulsed Laser Deposition", Thin Solid Films, Vol. 366, pp. 107-110, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(00)00746-X
- K. Haga, T. Suzuki, Y. Kashiwaba, H Watanabe, B. P. Zhang and Y. Segawa, "High-Quality ZnO Films Prepared on Si Wafers by Low-Pressure MO-CVD", Thin Solid Films, Vol. 433, pp. 131-134, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(03)00327-4
- K. Ogata, K. Sakurai, Sz. Fujita, Sg. Fujita and K. Matsushige, "Effects of Thermal Annealing of ZnO Layers Grown by MBE", J. Cryst, Growth, Vol. 214-215, pp. 312-315, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-0248(00)00099-3