- Volume 6 Issue 1
The effects of adult attachment and satisfaction with life on affection-rejection parenting in preschoolers' mothers
유아기 자녀를 둔 어머니의 성인애착과 삶의 만족도가 애정적-거부적 양육행동에 미치는 영향
- Kim, Ji Young ;
- Min, Ha-Yeoung
- 김지영 (대구가톨릭대학교 아동학과) ;
- 민하영 (대구가톨릭대학교 아동학과)
- Received : 2010.04.30
- Accepted : 2010.06.15
- Published : 2010.06.30
This study investigates the relationships among adult attachment, satisfaction with life and affection-rejection parenting in preschoolers' mothers. The participants were 339 preschoolers' mothers in Daegu or Gyeongbok Province. The collected data were analyzed by single and multiple regressions, using SPSS PC(15.0 version). The results are as follows. (1) Adult attachment and satisfaction with life was positively associated with affection parenting in preschoolers' mothers. Adult attachment and satisfaction with life was negatively associated with rejection parenting In preschoolers' mothers. (2) The influence of adult attachment on affection-rejection parenting was rather higher than satisfaction with life in preschoolers' mothers. (3) The explanation power adult attachment on rejection parenting was rather higher than on affection parenting in preschoolers' mothers.
- 김광은(2005). 성인 애착 유형에 따른 결혼 만족도 및 부부 갈등 대처 전략. 한국심리학회지 상담 및 심리치료, 17(3), 707-734.
- 김은정, 권정혜(1998). 우울증상과 관련된 대인관계 특성: 성인기 애착관계 형성을 중심으로. 한국심리학회지 임상, 17(1), 139-153.
- 나은숙, 이종인(2008) 부모의 자녀수용-거부와 통제 척도에 대한 한국 타당화 검사: 유아 부모용. 미래유아교육학회지, 15(3), 215-247.
- 도현심, 김지신(1997) 사회적 지지 및 부모역할만족도와 어머니의 양육행동. 대한가정학회지, 35(6), 127-135.
- 민하영, 이영미(2009). 유아기 자녀를 둔 어머니의 부부갈등, 자녀 양육 스트레 스 및 애정 - 거부적 양육행동간 관계. 한국가정관리학회지, 27(6), 203-213.
- 박고운, 이기학(2007). 성인 애착유형에 따른 자아수용 및 친구에 대한 긍정적, 부정적 감정 . 한국심리학회지 상담 및 심리치료, 19(1), 71-85.
- 양병화(2002). 다변량 자료분석의 이혜와 활용. 학지사.
- 임은자, 이윤형(2010). 장애여성의 사회적 지지가 양육행동에 미치는 영향-부모역할만족도를 중심으로- 가족과 문화, 22(1), 1-39.
- 한성열(1995). 삶의 질과 내재적 동기의 실현. 한국심리학회지 사회문제, 2(1), 95-111.
- Berman, W. H., & Sperling, M. B.(1994). The structure and function of adult attachment. In M. B. Sperling, W. H. Berman (Eds.), Attachment in adults: Clinical and developmental perspectives (pp. 3 - 28). New York: The Guilford Press.
- Bowen, G. L. (1982). Social Network and the Maternal Role Satisfaction of Formerly- Married Mothers. Journal of Divorce 5(4), 77. https://doi.org/10.1300/J279v05n04_06
- Bowlby, J. (1980). Attachment and loss: Vol. 3: Loss: Sadness and depression. Middlesex, England: Penguin Books.
- Bowlby, J. (1988). A secure base: Parent-child attachment and healthy human development. New York: Basic Books.
- Carnelly, K, B., Pietromonaco, P. R, & Jaffe, K. (1996). Attachment, caregiving and relationship functioning in couples: Effects of self and partner. Personal Relationships, 3, 257-279. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-6811.1996.tb00116.x
- Collins, N. L., & Read, S. J. (1990). Adult attachment, working models, and relationship quality in dating couples. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 58, 644 - 663. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2064
- Diener, E., Emmons, R, A, Larsen, R, J., & Griffin, S. (1985). The Satisfaction With Life Scale. Journal of Personality Assessment, 49, 71-75. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327752jpa4901_13
- Diener, E., Suh, E. M., Lucas, R E & Smith, H. L. (1999). Subjective well-being: Three decades of progress: 1967 to 1997. Psychological Bulletin, 125, 276-302. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.125.2.276
- Gamefski, N.,, Kraaij, V, & Spinhoven, P. (2001). Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional problems. Personality and Individual Differences, 30, 1311 - 1327. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0191-8869(00)00113-6
- Hazan, c., & Shaver, P. (1987). Romantic love conceptualized as an attachment process. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 52(3), 511-524. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.111
- Kobak, R. R., Cole, H. E., Ferenz-Gillies, R, Fleming, W. S.,, & Gamble, W. (1993). Attachment and emotion regulation during mother - teen problem solving: A control theory analysis. Child Development, 64, 231 - 245. https://doi.org/10.2307/1131448
- Kobak, R R, & Hazan, C. (1991). Attachment in marriage: The effects of security and accuracy of working models. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 60, 861-869. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.1681
- Mallinckrodt, B. (2000). Attachment, social competencies, social support and interpersonal process in psychotherapy. Psychotherapy Research,10, 239-266. https://doi.org/10.1093/ptr/10.3.239
- Park, L. E.,, Crocker, J., & Mickelson, K. D. (2004). Attachment styles and contingencies of self-worth. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 30, 1243-1254. https://doi.org/10.1177/0146167204264000
- Rohner, R. P. (1987). Effects of perceived parental warmth, control, and punishment on the psychological adjustment, school conduct, and academic achievement of youth in a biracial southern community. Unpublished data.
- Rohner, R. P., Khaleque, A. & Cournoyer, D. E. (2005). Introduction to parental acceptance-rejection theory, methods, evidence, and implications. In R. P. Rohner & A Khaleque(4th Eds.) Handbook for the Study of Parental Acceptance and Rejection (pp. 1-35). Storrs. CT: Rohner Research Publications.
- Simpson, J. A. (1990). Influence of attachment styles on romantic relationships. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 59, 971 - 980. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1241
- Symonds, P. M. (1939). The psychology parent-child relationship. New York: Appleton-Century -Crofts.