- Volume 26 Issue 5
Analysis for Air Temperature Trend and Elasticity of Air-water Temperature according to Climate Changes in Nakdong River Basin
기후변화에 따른 낙동강 유역의 기온 경향성 및 수온과의 탄성도 분석
- Shon, Tae Seok (School of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Lim, Yong Gyun (Ulsan Metropolitan Government) ;
- Baek, Meung Ki (Busan Metropolitan Government) ;
- Shin, Hyun Suk (School of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2010.06.21
- Accepted : 2010.07.30
- Published : 2010.09.30
Temperature increase due to climate changes causes change of water temperature in rivers which results in change of water quality etc. and the change of river ecosystem has a great impact on human life. Analyzing the impact of current climate changes on air and water temperature is an important thing in adapting to the climate changes. This study examined the effect of climate changes through analyzing air temperature trend for Nakdong river basin and analyzed the elasticity of air-water temperature to understand the effect of climate changes on water temperature. For analysis air temperature trend, collecting air temperature data from the National Weather Service on main points in Nakdong river basin, and resampling them at the units of year, season and month, used as data for air temperature trend analysis. Analyzing for elasticity of air-water temperature, the data were collected by the Water Environment Information system for water temperature, while air temperature data were collected at the National Weather Service point nearest in the water temperature point. And using the results of trend analysis and elasticity analysis, the effect of climate changes on water temperature was examined estimating future water temperature in 20 years and 50 years after. It is judged that analysis on mutual impact between factors such as heat budget, precipitation and evapotranspiration on river water temperature affected by climate changes and river water temperature is necessary.
Supported by : 부산대학교
- 국립기상연구소(2009). 기후변화 이해하기 - IPCC 4차 평가보고서 실부그룹 I, II, III 기술요약보고서 표와 그림을 중심으로 -.
- 국토해양부 한강홍수통제서(2009). 한국하천일람 2008.
- 김문성, 고익환, 김상단(2009). CGCM의 미래 기후 정보를 이용한 기후변화가 낙동강 유역 유황에 미치는 영향분석. 수질보전 한국물환경학회지, 25(6), pp. 863-871.
- 이길하(2007). 우리나라 연안 기온과 수온의 비선형 상관관계 분석. 한국해안 해양공학회지, 19(2), pp. 128-135.
- 조홍연, 이길하, 조경준, 김준성(2007). 연안해역 기온과 수온의 상관관계 및 이력현상 분석. 한국해안해양공학회지, 19(3), pp. 213-221.
- Bogan, T., Mohseni, O., and Stefan, H. G. (2003). Stream temperature-equilibrium temperature relationship. Water Resources Research, 39, pp. SWC7.1-SWC7.12.
- Conover, W. J. (1980). Practical Nonparametic Statistics. 2nd ed., John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Gilbert, R. O. (1987). Statistical Methods in Water Resources. Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 522.
- Hirsch, R. M., Helsel, D. R., Cohn, T. A., and Gilroy, E. J. (1993). Statistical analysis of hydrologic data (chapter 17), In Handbook of Hydrology, D. R. Maidment (ed.), McGraw-Hill Inc., New York.
- Mohseni, O., Stefan, H. G., and Erickson, T. R. (1998 ). A nonlinear regression model for weekly stream temperatures. Water Resources Research, 34(10), pp. 2685-2692. https://doi.org/10.1029/98WR01877
- Morrill, J. C., Bales, R. C., and Conklin, M. H. (2005). Estimating Stream Temperature from Air Temperature: Implications for Future Water Quality. J. Envir. Engrg, 131, Issue 1, pp. 139-146. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(2005)131:1(139)
- Pilgrim, J. M., Fang, X., and Stefan, H. G. (1998). Stream temperature correlations with air temperatures in Minnesota: Implications for climate warning. Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 34(5), pp. 1109-1121. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.1998.tb04158.x
- Schaake, J. C. (1990). From climate to flow, in Climate Change and U.S. Water Resources. John Wiley, New York.
- Sen, A. and Srivastava, M. S. (1975). On tests for detecting change mean. Annals of Statistics, 3, pp. 98-108. https://doi.org/10.1214/aos/1176343001
- Vogel, R. M., Wilson, I., and Daly, C. (1999). Regional regression models of annual streamflow for the United States. J. Irrig. Drain. Eng., 125(3), pp. 148-157. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9437(1999)125:3(148)
- Webb, B. W., Clack, P. D., and Walling, D. E. (2003). Water-air temperature relationships in Devon river system and the role of flow. Hydrological Process, 17, pp. 3069-3084. https://doi.org/10.1002/hyp.1280
- Webb, B. W. and Noblis, F. (1997). Long-term perspective on the nature of the air-water temperature relationship: A case study. Hydrological Process, 11, pp. 137-147. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1085(199702)11:2<137::AID-HYP405>3.0.CO;2-2