- Volume 14 Issue 10
There is a vast field of application for RFID(Radio Frequency IDentification) technology. In the case of hospitals, RFID can be used for organizing patient data. Generally, patient data has been handled with medical cards. In order to look up data about a patient, the medical card would have to be found first, within a lot of other medical cards, by hand or with a computer. This is a very inconvenient system. Also, if the card is searched by the name of the patient, fatal medical accidents may occur in cases of mix-ups. If remote RFID Tag monitoring systems are applied in this case, the patient data would be accessible in the hospital. This article will discuss the grafting of RFID systems and wireless data communicating technology. The EM4095 chip, which uses 125KHz carrier waves was used in this study. And a Bluetooth module was added for wireless data communication. The ATMEGA128 microcomputer was used to control the RFID system and wireless module. A LCD monitor was connected to the extension port for nurses to view patient data, and also, the same information was displayed on PC monitors for doctors to see. The circuit was designed to consume minimal amounts of electricity for portability, and to transmit Tag ID's in environments with a lot of noise. The article is concluded with a diagram of the whole system, and performance of each data transmitting section has been analyzed.
Supported by : 중소기업청
- "U22770B를 이용한 RFID 시스템 제작 길라잡이", 홍릉과학 출판사, 조형국, P3-P49, 2007
- "매트랩을 이용한 최신 통신 시스템", 교보문고, 김덕년, 김남, 백운식, 조형국 번역, P341- P408, 2000
- "RFID 시스템과 보안", 컴원미디어, 이훈재 조형국, P43 - P73, 2009
- M. E. Matheny. O. L. Machado, and F.S. Resnic, "Monitoring device safety in interventional cardiology", J. of JAMIA, Vol. 13, N02, pp. 180-187, 2006.
- Young-Il Kim, Joo-Sang Park, Tae-Su Cheong, " Study of RFID Middleware Framework for Ubiquitous Computing Environment", 2005, ICACT 2005, The 7th International Conference on Volime 2, 21-23 Feb. 2005 pp. 825-830
- "Analog And Digital Communication System Fourth Edition", Scitech, Martin S. Roden, P22- P99, 2008
- "RFID HandBook", 영진닷컴, Klaus Finkenzeller, P14- P20, P67, P329, 2004
- "AVR ATmega128 정복", Ohm사, 윤덕용, P536- P554, 2008
- "알기쉽게 배우는 AVR ATmega128", Ohm사, 신동욱, 오창헌, P62- P245, 2008
- "ATmega128과 그 응용", 양서각, 진달복, P378-P432, 2003