- H. Gimmel, H. P. Holzt and H.-J.Weimann, "Computerized simulation of the acceleration characteristics of an exhaust gas turbocharged automotive diesel engine," Proceedings of Turbocharging and Turbochargers, I. Mech. E., London, England, paper C34/82, pp. 37-48, 1982.
- Y. Shimamoto, K. Kanamaru and J. S. Choi., "Prediction of performance of turbocharged four cycle diesel engine," Transaction of JSME, vol. 52, pp. 3107-3113, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1299/kikaib.52.3107
- W. A. Spaker, "The aerodynamic design of variable power turbine for turbochargers," SAE paper no. 920041, pp. 62-66, 1992.
- F. Nishiguchi, Y. Sumi and K. Yamane, "Reduction in the polar moment of inertia of an automotive turbocharger by controlling aerodynamic blade loading," Proceedings of Turbocharging and Turbochargers, I. Mech. E., London, England, paper C34/82, pp. 123-127, 1982,
- K. N. Pattas and A. M. Stamatelos, "Transient behaviour of turbocharged engine vehicles equipped with diesel particulate traps," SAE paper no. 920361, pp. 532-539, 1992.
- C. S. Lee and N. J. Choi, "A study on the characteristics of transient response in a turbocharged diesel engine," Proceedings of IPC6, KSAE, Seoul, Korea, pp. 73-80, 1991.
- J. D. Ledger, R. S Benson and H. Furukawa, "Improvement in transient performance of a turbocharged diesel engine by air injection into the compressor," SAE paper no. 730665, pp. 2412-2423, 1973.
- Y. Matsura, N. Nakaza, Y. Kobayashi, H. Ogita and T.Kawatani, "Effects of various methods for improving vehicle startabilty and transient response of turbocharged diesel trucks," SAE Paper no. 920044, pp. 11-26,1992.
- S.Maulice, K. Lee, S.Watanabe, H. Nagakura, M.Shiratsuchi, H. Sugihara and M. Ienaga, "Improvement of a turbocharged and intercooled diesel engine powered vehicles startability by means of a three wheel turbocharger (TWT)," SAE paper no. 945018, pp. 163-170, 1994.
- M. Ohtani, K. Akiba and H. Yoshiki, "The improvement of vee eight engine performance in low speed range," Proceedings of Turbocharging and Turbochargers, I. Mech. E., London, England, paper C34/82, pp. 7-18, 1982.
- N. J. Choi and C. S. Lee, "A study on the response characteristics of a turbocharged diesel engine on the operation conditions of a rapid acceleratio," Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, vol.19, no. 3, pp. 33-41, 1995.
- C. J. Poplawsky, L. Lindbreg, S. Robb and J.Roundy, "Development of an advanced ceramic turbine wheel for an air turbine starter," SAE paper no. 921945, pp. 1649-1659, 1992.
- Simulation based study on improving the transient response quality of turbocharged diesel engines vol.23, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1108/JQME-08-2016-0037