- Volume 9 Issue 6
In this paper, equivalent isotropic radiated power (EIRP) of six mobile phones made by two national companies were measured in order to introduce power limit of mobile phones for national CDMA, PCS and WCDMA applications. The measurement has been conducted in a full anechoic chamber and used antenna substitution method. From the measured results, the measured power of the mobile phones are compared by power limit regulations of mobile phones for USA, Japan and Europe. Finally, we propose power limits of 2 W ERP for CDMA phones, 2 W EIRP for PCS phones, and 2 W EIRP for WCDMA phones, respectively.
- 한국전자통신연구원, "ERP/EIRP 기술기준 도입을 위한 소출력 무선기기 시험검증 및 도입방안 수립," pp.147-150, 2009. 11.
- FCC.Part-15, "Understanding the FCC regulations for low-power, non-licensed transmitters : part 15 - radio frequency devices," Sep. 2005.
- ANSI TIA-603-C-2004, "land mobile FM or PM communications equiptment measurement and performance standards," Aug. 2004.
- ETSI TS 151 010-1, "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase2+);Mobile Station (MS) conformance specification;Part 1:Conformance specification(3GPP TS 51.010-1 version 7.2.0 Release 7)," Jul. 2006.
- ETSI EN 301 908-2, "Electromagnetic compatibility and radio spectrum matters (ERM); base stations (BS), repeaters and user equipment (UE) for IMT-2000 third-generation cellular networks; part 2: harmonized EN for IMT-2000, CDMA direct spread (UTRA FDD) (UE) covering essential requirements of article 3.2 of the R&TTE directive," Oct. 2003.
- MIC, "Ordinance regulating radio equipments chap-2, chap-4," 2003.
- 방송통신위원회 고시, "무선설비규칙," 제2010-1호, 2010. 1.
- TTAS KO-06.0068, "휴대용 무선기기의 실효복사전력 표준측정법," pp.1-4, 2004. 8.