- Volume 19 Issue 4
Advanced Evacuation Analysis for Passenger Ship Using Penalty Walking Velocity Algorithm for Obstacle Avoid
장애물 회피에 페널티 보행 속도 알고리즘을 적용한 여객선 승객 탈출 시뮬레이션
- 박광필 (대우조선해양(주) 선박해양연구소) ;
- 하솔 (서울대학교 조선해양공학과) ;
- 조윤옥 (서울대학교 조선해양공학과) ;
- 이규열 (서울대학교 조선해양공학과 및 해양시스템 연구소)
- Received : 2010.03.19
- Accepted : 2010.12.09
- Published : 2010.12.31
In this paper, advanced evacuation analysis simulation on a passenger ship is performed. Velocity based model has been implemented and used to calculate the movement of the individual passengers under the evacuation situation. The age and gender of each passenger are considered as the factors of walking speed. Flocking algorithm is applied for the passenger's group behavior. Penalty walking velocity is introduced to avoid collision between the passengers and obstacles, and to prevent the position overlap among passengers. Application of flocking algorithm and penalty walking velocity to evacuation simulation is verified through implementation of the 11 test problems in IMO (International Maritime Organization) MSC (Maritime Safety Committee) Circulation 1238.
Grant : 수중 운동체의 체계/부체계 기능 및 성능 시뮬레이션을 위한 네트워크 기반의 가상 복합시스템 모델 구조 연구
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- 공인영 외, "해양 위해도 저감 핵심기술 개발(II), 인적요소를 고려한 탈출분석 기법 개발," 한국해양연구원 해양시스템안전연구소 연구보고서, 2001년 12월.
- 공인영 외, "해양 위해도 저감 핵심기술 개발(III), 인적요소를 고려한 탈출분석 기법 개발" 한국 해양연구원 해양시스템안전연구소 연구보고서, 2002년 12월.
- 김홍태, 이동곤, 박진형, "인적요소를 고려한 선상 탈출 시뮬레이션 기술," 한국시뮬레이션학회 2001년 춘계학술대회논문집, pp. 135-140. 2001년.
- 박광필, 조윤옥, 하솔, 이규열, "평면상 승객의 회전 자세를 고려한 가속도 기반의 승객 탈출 분석 시뮬레이션," 한국CAD/CAM학회 논문집, 15(4), pp. 306-313, 2010년 8월.
- 이강훈, 인간 행동패턴에 대한 고찰과 피난로 설계에의 적용방법에 관한 연구(A study on human behavioural patterns in building fires and application of theirs to the designing of escape routes), 대한건축학회 논문집, 13(7), pp. 83-92, 1997년.
- M. Fujioka, K. Ishibashi, H. Kaji, and I. Tsukagoshi, "A multi-agent based simulation model for evacuees escaping from tsunami disaster", 한국시뮬레이션학회 2001년 추계 학술대회논문집, pp. 306-312, 2001년.
- E.R. Galea, and J.M. Perez Galparsoro, "A computer - based simulation model for the prediction of evacuation from mass-transport vehicles," Fire Safety Journal, vol. 22, pp. 341-366, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1016/0379-7112(94)90040-X
- S. Gwynne, E.R. Galea, C. Lyster, and I. Glen, "Analysing the evacuation procedures employed on a thames passenger boat using the maritimeEXODUS evacuation model," Fire Technology, vol. 39, pp. 225-246, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1024189414319
- C. Hartman and B. Benes, "Autonomous boids," Computer Animation and Virtual worlds, vol. 17, pp. 199, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/cav.123
- D. Helbing, I. Farkas, and T. Vicsek, "Simulating dynamical features of escape panic," Nature, vol. 407, pp. 487-490, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1038/35035023
- D. Helbing, I. Farkas, P. Molnar, and T. Vicsek, "Simulation of pedestrian crowds in normal and evacuation situations," Pedestrian and evacuation dynamics, pp. 21-58, 2002.
- IMO, "Guidelines for evacuation analysis for new and existing passenger ship," IMO MSC/Circ.1238, 2007.
- T. Korhonen, and S. Hostikka, "Fire dynamics simulator with evacuation FDS+Evac : Technical reference and user's guide," VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, 2009.
- E. Kuligowski, and R. Peacock, "A review of building evacuation models," NIST TN, vol. 1471, 2005.
- L. Guarin, J. Majumder, V. Shigunov, G. Vassalos, and D. Vassalos, "Fire and flooding risk assessment in ship design for ease of evacuation," 2nd International Conference on Design for Safety, 2004.
- J. Park, H. Kim, D. Lee, J. Lee, and B. Park, "Simulation-based evacuation analysis on a high speed coastal passenger ship," 한국시뮬레이션학회 2001년 추계학술대회논문집, pp. 444-449, 2001.
- J. Park, H. Kim, H. Whang, and D. Lee, "Development of an agent-based behavior module for evacuation models focused on the behaviors in the dark," Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics, pp. 347-356, 2007.
- C.W. Reynolds, "Flocks, herds and schools; A distributed behavioral model." SIGGRAPH '87 Proceedings of the 14th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 21(4), pp. 25-34, 1987.
- D. Sharp, S. Gwynne, and E.R. Galea, "Maritime and coastguard agency, research project 490 Phase 1, The effect of ship motion on the evacuation process task 3.1b, Critical review on model of evacuation analysis," 2003.
- M. Schreckenberg, T. Meyer-Konig, and H. Klupfel, "Simulating mustering and evacuation processes onboard passenger vessels; model and applications," International Symposium on Human Factors On Board, 2001.
- SOLAS II-2/Regulation 13, "Means of escape", 2000.
- K. Tomomatsu, S. Uehara, and K. Nakano, "Evacuation simulation system applied to the conventional hall and the hospital," 한국시뮬레이션학회 2001년 추계학술대회 논문집, pp. 380-386, 2001.
- D. Vassalos, H. Kim, G. Christiansen, and J. Majumder, "A mesoscopic model for passenger evacuation in a virtual ship-sea environment and performance based evaluation," Conference on Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics. 2001.