- Volume 26 Issue 3
Many kinds of Minty's lemmas show that Minty-type variational inequality problems are very closely related to Stampacchia-type variational inequality problems. Particularly, Minty-type vector variational inequality problems are deeply connected with vector optimization problems. Liu et al.  considered vector variational inequalities for setvalued mappings by using scalarization approaches considered by Konnov . Lee et al.  considered two kinds of Stampacchia-type vector variational inequalities by using four kinds of Stampacchia-type scalar variational inequalities and obtain the relations of the solution sets between the six variational inequalities, which are more generalized results than those considered in . In this paper, the author considers the Minty-type case corresponding to the Stampacchia-type case considered in .
Supported by : Kyungsung University
- G. Y. Chen, X. X. Huang and X. Q. Yang, Vector optimization: Set-valued Variational Analysis, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005.
- F. Giannessi, Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Theory Variational Equilib- rium, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston, London, 2000.
- F. Giannessi, G. Mastroeni and L. Pellegrini, On the theory of vector optimization and variational inequalities. Image space analysis and separation, in : F. Giannessi(Ed.) Vector variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dor- drecht, Boston, London, 2000, pp.153-215.
- S.-M. Guu, N.-J. Huang and J. Li, Scalarization approaches for set-valued vector opti-mization problems and vector variational inequalities, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 356 (2009), 564-576. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2009.03.040
- N. Hadjesavvas and S. Schaible, Quasimonotonicity and pseudomonotonicity in vari- ational inequalities and equilibrium problem: In Generalized Convexity Generalized Monotonicity (Edited by J.P. Crouzeix, J.E. Martinez-Legaz and M. Volle) Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 257-275, 1998.
- B. Jimenez, V. Novo and M. Sama, Scalarization and optimality conditions for strict minimizers in multiobjective optimization via contingent epiderivatives, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 352 (2009), 788-798. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2008.11.045
- H. Kneser, Sur un theoreme fundamental dela theorie des Jeux, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris 234 (1952), 2418-2420.
- I. V. Konnov, A scalarization approach for variational inequalities with applications, J. Global Optim. 32 (2005), 517-527. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10898-003-2688-x
- B.-S. Lee, M. Firdosh Khan and Salahuddin, Scalarization methods for vector variational inequalities, to be appeared.
- Z. B. Liu, N. J. Huang and B. S. Lee, Scalarization approaches for generalized vector variational inequalities, Nonlinear Anal. Forum 12(1) (2007), 119-124.
- Z. D. Slavov, Scalarization techniques or relationship between a social welfare function and a Pareto optimality concept, Appl. Math. & Comp. 172 (2006), 464-471. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2005.02.013