- Volume 18 Issue 3
Let R be a commutative ring with identity, T(R) be the total quotient ring of R, and D be a ring such that
- E. Bastida and R. Gilmer, Overrings and divisorial ideals of rings of the form D +M, Michigan Math. J. 20 (1973), 79-94. https://doi.org/10.1307/mmj/1029001014
- G. W. Chang, Integral closure of a Marot ring whose regular ideals are finitely generated, Comm. Algebra 27(1999), 1783-1795. https://doi.org/10.1080/00927879908826528
- G. W. Chang and B.G. Kang, On Krull overrings of a Marot ring whose regular ideals are finitely generated, Comm. Algebra 28(2000), 2533-2542. https://doi.org/10.1080/00927870008826976
- P. M. Eakin, The converse to a well known theorem on Noetherian rings, Math. Anna. 177 (1968), 278-282. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01350720
- J. A. Huckaba, Commutative Rings with Zero Divisors, Dekker, New York, 1988.
- I. Kaplansky, Commutative Rings, The Univ. Chicago Press, Chicago, 1974.
- M. Nagata, A type of subrings of a Noetherian ring, J. Math. Kyoto Univ. 8(1968), 465-467. https://doi.org/10.1215/kjm/1250524062
- O. Zariski and P. Samuel, Commutative Algebra, Vol. 1, Princepton, 1958.