- Volume 22 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
원적외선 방출 특성을 갖는 나노 웹의 제조 및 원적외선 방사 특성에 관한 연구
Fabrication of Ceramic Particles Deposited Nano-web using Electrospinning Process and Its Far-infrared Ray Emission Property
- Hong, So-Ya (Department of Organic Materials and Fiber Engineering, Soongsil University) ;
- Lee, Chang-Hwan (Department of Organic Materials and Fiber Engineering, Soongsil University) ;
- Kim, Joo-Yong (Department of Organic Materials and Fiber Engineering, Soongsil University)
- 투고 : 2010.02.24
- 심사 : 2010.06.07
- 발행 : 2010.06.27
The interest in textile which has far-infrared ray emissive property has been increased in the field of biophysics and medicine. In this study, far-infrared ray emissive polyurethane nano-web was obtained using electrospinning of polyurethane(PU) solution mixed with ceramics powder and far-infrared ray emissive properties of nano-web were evaluated by measuring far-infrared ray emission power and emissivity(%). To investigate the influence of concentration of ceramics powder in PU solution and temperature for far-infrared ray emissive properties, far-infrared ray emissivity was measured at varied temperature using various nano-web including varied concentration of ceramics powder. Polyurethane nano-web was characterized by SEM to observe the deposition of ceramics powder on polyurethane nano-web surface. The far-infrared ray emissivity was increased with the concentration of ceramics powder in the nano-web. The far-infrared ray emission power was enhanced with increasing temperature of the samples; however, far-infrared ray emissivity was decreased with increasing temperature because the increase of emission power of ceramic containing nano-web was lower than the emission power of black body one.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 숭실대학교
- S. Y. Kim, Y. Kim, K. T. Kwon, and T. H. Kim, Effect of Far Infrared Rays Emitted from the Calcined Ceramics on Ethylene Production in Mungbean Hypocotyls, Journal of Plant Biology, 41(4), 298-303(1998). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03030331
- C. M. Lin, Y. T. Huang, Y. -T. Yao, and C. H. Lin, "Manufacturing Process and Properties Evaluation of Anti Electromagnetic/Far Infrared Ray for Complex Nonwoven", Proceedings of the 10th Asian Textile Conference ATC-10, Ueda, Japan, 2009.
- X. Fu and D. D. L. Chung, Submicron-Diameter-Carbon-Filament Cement-Matrix Composite, Carbon, 36, 459-462(1998). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-6223(98)90017-3
- P. W. Chen and D. D. L. Chung, Improving the Electrical Conductivity of Composites Comprised of Short Conducting Fibers in a Non-Conducting Matrix: the Addition of a Non-Conducting Particulate Filler, J. Electron. Mater, 24, 47-51(1995). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02659726
- D. D. L. Chung, Electrical Conduction Behavior of Cement-Matrix Composites, J. Mater. Eng., 11, 194-204(2002).
- X. Fu, W. Lu and D. D. L. Chung, Improving the Bond Strength between Carbon Fiber and Cement by Fiber Surface Treatment and Polymer Addition to Cement Mix, Cement and Concrete Research, 26, 1007-1012(1996). https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(96)00084-1
- X. Fu and D. D. L. Chung, Submicron Carbon Filament Cement-Matrix Composites for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding, Cement and Concrete Research, 26, 1467-1472(1996). https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(96)00146-9
- B. V. Karlekar and R. M. Desmond, "Heat transfer(2nd Ed.)", West Publishing Co., 1982.
- M. M. Demir, Electrospinning of Polyurethane Fibers, Polymer, 43, 3303-3309(2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0032-3861(02)00136-2
- K. Kim, C. Lee, I. W. Kim, and J. Kim, Performance Modification of a Melt-Blown Filter Medium via an Additional Nano-Web Layer Prepared by Electrospinning, Fibers and Polymers, 10, 60-64(2009). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12221-009-0060-6
- Physical Property of Heat Storage Knitted Fabrics for High Emotional Garment vol.17, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2015.17.2.295
- Parametric Study on the Morphology of Electrospun Cellulose Web vol.24, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2012.24.1.62
- Thermal Comfort of the Sports/Leisure Clothing with the Heat Storage/Reflection Function : Wearing Evaluation under the Condition of 0±1℃ and 50±5% RH vol.20, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2018.20.4.474