- Volume 13 Issue 2
Investigation on the Temperature Characteristics of CWR for the Climate Change
기후변화에 대비한 장대레일 온도특성 연구
- 최진유 (한국철도기술연구원 차륜궤도연구실) ;
- 이규세 (선문대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 배현웅 (충남대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 박범호 (충남대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 임남형 (충남대학교 토목공학과)
- Received : 2010.02.22
- Accepted : 2010.03.30
- Published : 2010.04.26
In order to secure safety for the buckling and fracture of continuous welded rail and improve the efficiency of maintenance work, it is very important that grasp the characteristics of rail temperature. Recently, the maximum air temperature in summer season rises gradually and the minimum air temperature in winter season is decreasing gradually due to the climate change. Therefore, these phenomenon influences in the change amount of yearly rail temperature and can cause change of laying and maintenance temperature. In this study, actual measurement of rail temperature including climatic factors is carried out by constructing the temperature and climate measurement system as realistic as possible. Through the intensive investigation of actual data, it is founded that the existing prediction formulas for rail temperature may be used only in certain climatic conditions (certain combination of climatic factors). It may be more reasonable that the rail temperature considering actual climatic factors in site is predicted on probabilistic approach.
- 신소연 (2009) 한국, 아열대기후로 변화 중, 해럴드경제.
- 국립기상연구소 (2009) A1B 시나리오에 따른 한반도 기 후변화 시나리오 자료, NIMR 기후연구과.
- 구봉근, 서사범 (2000) 궤도 관리를 위한 레일 온도의 특성, 한국철도학회논문집, 3(1), pp. 19-26.
- L. Chapman, J. E. Thornes, Y. Huang, X. Cai et al. (2008) Modelling of rail surface temperatures: a preliminary study, Theor. Appl. Climatol., 92, pp. 121-131. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00704-007-0313-5
- K. Dobney, C. J. Baker, A. D. Quinn, and L. Chapman (2008) Quantifying the effects of high summer temperatures due to climate change on buckling and rail related delays in south-east United Kingdom, Meteorol. Appl., 16, pp. 245-251.
- A. Kish and G. Samavedam (1999) Risk analysis based CWR track buckling safety evaluations, Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovations in the Design & Assessment of Railway.
- PASW Statistics 17.0 (2009) SPSS Korea Datasolution Inc.
- 박성현, 조신섭, 김성수 (2005) 한글 SPSS, (주)데이타솔루션.
- 철도청(1986) 장대레일 보수관리, 철도청, p. 24.
- Coenraad Esveld (2001) Modern Railway Track (Second Edition), MRT-Productions, pp. 383.
- G. A. Hunt (1994) An analysis of track buckling risk, British Railways Internal Report RRTM013, p. 31.