- Volume 22 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Oil Absorption Rate and Oil Absorbency of Melt-blown Nonwoven
멜트블로운 부직포의 흡유도와 흡유거동에 관한 연구
- Shin, Hyun-Sae (Department of Fiber System engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Yoo, Joo-Hwan (Department of Fiber System engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Jin, Lu (Department of Fiber System engineering, Dankook University)
- Received : 2010.07.08
- Accepted : 2010.08.23
- Published : 2010.09.27
Oil-absorbable nonwovens were produced by meltblown processing of polypropylene chips. In this study, experimental array and variance analysis of the design of experiment were used to increase the field repeatability and universality. Oil absorbency was decreased, as oil absorbable nonwovens of packing density and gearpump speed were increased. Oil absorption rate was increased, as packing density was increased. Also the oil absorption rate increased with increasing gear-pump speed.
Supported by : 단국대학교 대학원
- J. Whitfield, "How to Clean a Beach", Nature 422, pp.464-466, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1038/422464a
- Hiroshi Moriwaki, Shiori Kitajima, Masahiro Kurashima, Ayaka Hagiwara, Kazuma Haraguchi, Koji Shirai, Rensuke Kanekatsu, and Kenji Kiguchi, Utilization of Silkworm Cocoon Waste as a Sorbent for the Removal of Oil from Water, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 165, 266-270(2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2008.09.116
- Teik-Thye Lim and Xiaofeng Huang, "Evaluation of Kapok as a Natural Hollow Hydrophobicoleophilic Fibrous Sorbent for Oil Spill Cleanup", Chemosphere 66, pp.955-963, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2006.05.062
- B. Wu and M.H. Zhou, "Recycling of Waste Tyre Rubber into Oil Absorbent", Wast Management, pp.1-5, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2008.03.002
- Lin Hailan and Liao Jianhe, Preparation and Properties of NR Oil Absorption Composite, Rubber Industry(China), 7, 403-407(2007).
- T. Shimizu and S. Koshiro, Effect of Cell Structure on Oil Absorption of Highly Oil Absorptive Polyurethane Foam for On-Site Use, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 65, 179-186(1997). https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4628(19970705)65:1<179::AID-APP21>3.0.CO;2-Y
- Korean Industrial Standard, K1600:2005, 2005.
- J. H. Song, "Quality Control", Young Sul Publisher, Seoul, pp.317-354, 1998.
- Ishikawa, Kaoru, Fujimori, and Toshimi Kume, "Method of Experimental Design", Japan, pp. 153-155, 1972.
- B. Majumdar and R. L. Shambaugh, Air Drag in Filaments in the Melt Blowing Process, J. Rheol., 34, 591(1990). https://doi.org/10.1122/1.550097
- Y. M. Kim and H. G. Jeong, Effect of Meltblown Processing Conditions on the Physical Properties of Polypropylene Fiber Web Fabrics, J. Korean Fiber Society, 33(2), 107-115(1996).
- H. Shim and S. C. Kim, Effect of Processing Factors on the Physical Properties of Meltblown Polypropylene Fiber Web Fabrics ( II ), J. Korean Fiber Society, 33(6), 492-498(1996).
- H. Shin, J. Yoo, and L. Jin, Effect of Manufacturing Condition on the Properties of Oil-avsorbable Melt Blown Nonwoven, Textile Coloration and Finishing(J. Korean Soc. Dyers & Finishers), 21(6), 22-28(2009).
- Miller, R.V. and J.S. Poindexter, "Strategies and Mechanisms for Field Research in Environmental Bioremediation", The American Academy of Microbiology, pp.1-20, 1996.
- Oil Absorptive Properties of Polypropylene Knit Fabric Treated with Oleophilic Acrylic Resin vol.17, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.2.528
- Manufacture and Characteristics of Sound Absorption Materials by Finishing of Meltblown Nonwovens vol.23, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2011.23.4.304
- Structure and Oil Sorption Capacity of Kapok Fiber [Ceibapentandra (L.) Gaertn.] vol.23, pp.3, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2011.23.3.210