- Volume 27 Issue 10
Path Generation Algorithm Development for Ultrafast/Wide Area Laser Processing
초고속/대면적 레이저 가공을 위한 경로 생성 알고리즘 개발
- Kim, Kyung-Han (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Yoon, Kwang-Ho (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials) ;
- Lee, Jae-Hoon (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials)
- Received : 2010.08.10
- Accepted : 2010.08.16
- Published : 2010.10.01
We developed a path algorithm for ultrafast/wide area laser processing. Demands for high precision laser processing with a wide area has been increasing for a number of applications such as in solar cell battery, display parts, electronic component and automobile industry. Expansion of the area in which laser processing is an important factor to handle the ultrafast/wide area processing, it will require a processing path. Processing path is path of 2- axis stage and stage of change in velocity can be smooth as possible. In this paper, we proposed a smoothingnurbs method of improved speed profile. This method creates soft path from edge part, it is main purpose that scan area (
Grant : 초정밀/초고속 레이저 가공시스템 핵심요소기술 개발
- Borangiu, T., Dogar, A. and Dumitrache, A., "Constraints-based Motion Planning for an Automatic, Flexible Laser Scanning Robotized Platform," Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics, Vol. 2, pp. 65-69, 2008.
- Nikumb, S., Chen, Q., Li, C., Reshef, H., Zheng, H. Y., Qiu H. and Low, D., "Precision glass machining, drilling and profile cutting by short pulse lasers," Thin Solid Films, Vol. 477, No. 1-2, pp. 216-221, 2007.
- Kim, T., Park, S., Oh, H. and Shin, Y., "Analysis of the laser patterning inside light guide panel," Optics & Laser Technology, Vol. 39, No. 7, pp. 1437-1442, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlastec.2006.10.002
- Kyeong, D., Gunasekaran, M., Kim, K. and Yi, J., "Laser edge isolation for high-efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells," Journal of Korean Physical Society, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 124-128, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.55.124
- Schmidt, M. and Eber, G., "The future of lasers in electronics," Proc. of ICALEO, pp. 112-113, 2003.
- Suh, J., Lee, J. H. and Shin, D. S., "High speed laser processing and key technology trends," Machinery and Materials, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 146-155, 2009.
- Nam, J. H., "Construction of NURBS Model for Preliminary High-Speed Monohull Design Based on Parametric Approach," J. of Ocean Engineering and Technology, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 82-87, 2006.
- Kim, K. H., Lee, J. H. and Suh, J., "Laser scannerstage on the fly technique for high precision/ultra fast/wide area fabrication," Proc. of KSME Spring Conf., pp. 31-32, 2010.
- Yoon, K. H., Lee, J. H., Kim K. H. and Suh, J., "Scanner-Stage Synchronization Control Method for Laser Fabrication of Large Aera," Proc. of KSME Spring Conf., pp. 287-288, 2010.
- Kim, K. H., Lee, J. H., Suh, J. and Yoon, K. H., "The scanner-stage on the fly technology for a ultra precision/ultrafast/wide area fabrication," Proc. of KSLP Spring Conf., pp. 44-46, 2010.
- Lee, J. H. and Kim, K. H., "Core technology for ultra fast/ wide area laser processing," Machinery and Materials, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 36-42, 2010.