- Volume 24 Issue 4
We prove that Toeplitz operators with symbols in RW are bounded and we calculate some upper bounds of the norm of these Toeplitz operators. We also analyze n-th derivative of Toeplitz operators and get some local estimates.
Supported by : Sookmyung women's Universety
- S. Axler, Bergman spaces and their operators, Surveys of some recent results in operator theory, Vol 1 (J. B. conway and B. B. Morrel, editors), Pitman Research Notes, Math. Ser. 171 (1988), 1-50.
- S. Axler and D. Zheng, Compact operators via the Berezin transform, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 47 (1998), 387-399.
- J. Miao and D. Zheng, Compact operators on Bergman spaces, Integral Equations and operator Theory, 48 (2004), 61-79. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00020-002-1176-x
- K. Stroethoff, The Berezin transform and operators on spaces of analytic functions, Banach Center Publ. 38 (1997), 361-380. https://doi.org/10.4064/-38-1-361-380
- K. Zhu, Operator theory in Function Spaces, 2nd ed, Amer. Math. Soc. Provi- dence, RI, 2005.