- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Proposal of Self Targeting Therapy of Mountain Ginseng Pharmacopuncture
산삼약침의 자가치료능에 대한 제언
- Cho, Byung-Jun (Graduate School, Oriental Medicine, Sangji University) ;
- Kwon, Ki-Rok (Research Center of Pharmacopuncture Medicine, Korean Pharmacopuncture Institute)
- Received : 2011.03.23
- Accepted : 2011.05.26
- Published : 2011.06.30
Objectives & Methods: This research may accounts for Self Targeting Therapy (STT) which is a peculiar operation of Mountain Ginseng Pharmacopuncture. The objectives include analysis of its mechanism and reporting of clinical cases. Results: 1. STT of Mountain Ginseng Pharmacopuncture refers to the function of curing and making a diagnosis of the disease by oneself. 2. The mechanism of STT is to pursue the latent illness and make the remedial action by oneself. In this process, the symptom of latent disease is outwardly expressed. 3. The most popular symptom expressed is manifestation of pecular sensation along the specific meridians. Then followed headache, dizziness, powerless and etc. Diverse symptoms can be expressed by a patient. 4. If the revealed symptoms are carefully observed, the cause of the disease or the patient state can be diagnosed easily. Conclusion: The mechanism of STT of Mountain Ginseng Pharmacopuncture can be a great asset in clinical trials. Other studies on STT of Mountain Ginseng Pharmacopuncture should be followed in the future.
- Kwon KR. Proposal on Regulating Ascending Kidney Water and Descending Heart Fire. J. of KPI. 2007; 10(3): 147-155. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2007.10.3.149
- Academic committee of KPI. Pharmacopuncturology. Elsevier Korea. 2008; 211-217.
- Kwon KR, Wi JS, Kim SW. Literature study of wild ginseng. J KPI. 2003; 6(2): 67-75.
- Shin SS, Kim KC, Choi YH, Lee YT, Eom HS, Kim CS. Critic standardization and objectivity of mountain grown ginseng. KIOM vol.5. 2001; 107-114.
- Kwon KR, Cho AL , Lee SG. The clinical on acute and subacute toxicity and anti-cancer effects of cultivated wild ginseng herbal acupuncture. J. of KPI. 2003; 6(2): 15-26.
- Cho HC, Lee SG, Kwon KR. Experimental study of cultivated wild ginseng herbal acupuncture to the apoptosis. J. of KPI. 2004; 7(2). 1-18.
- Kwon KR, Kim BW. Comparative study of Various Ginseng Herbal Acupuncture-By measuring the increase of life span of mice and Expression of cytokine mRNA. J. of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2005; 22(2): 203-210.
- Kwon KR, Yoon HC, Kim HH. Anti-cancer effects of cultivated wild ginseng herbal acupuncture in C57BL/6 mice injected with B16/ F10 cells reproductive toxicity by doxorubicin. J. of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2006; 23(1): 105-120
- Kwon KR. Anticancer effect of mountain ginseng Pharmacopuncture to the nude mouse of lung carcinoma induced by NCI-H460 human non-small cell lung cancer cells. J. of KPI. 2010; 13(1). 5-14. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2010.13.1.005
- Lim SY, Lee SJ, Kwon KR. Anti-cancer and promoting effects of cultivated wild ginseng herbal acupuncture on hepatic metastatic model using Colon26-L5 carcinoma cells. J. of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2006; 23(1): 121-134.
- Cho BJ, Kwon KR. Effects of cultivated wild ginseng herbal acupuncture to the serum cytokine on hepatic metastatic model using Colon26-L5 carcinoma cells. J. of KPI. 2006; 9(1):127-138. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2006.9.1.127
- Jang SB, Lim CS, Jang JH, Kwon KR. Antimetastatic mechanism of mountain cultivated wild ginseng in human cancer cell line. J. of KPI. 2010; 13(1). 37-43.
- Kwon KR. A clinical study on the effects of intravenous wild ginseng herbal acupuncture on the human body. J. of KPI. 2004; 7(1): 15-22. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2004.7.1.015
- Lee DH, Kwon KR. Analysis of serum proteom before and after intravenous injection of cultivated wild ginseng herbal acupuncture. J. of KPI. 2006; 9(2): 17-38.
- Kwon KR, Park CW, La MS, Cho JK. Clinical Observation of Multiple Metastatic Cancer Patient with Hepatocellular Carcinoma treated with Cultivated Wild Ginseng Herbal Acupuncture Therapy. J. of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Socoety. 2005; 22(2): 211-217.
- Bang SH, Kwon KR, Yoo HS. Two cases of non-small cell lung cancer treated with intravenous cultivated wild ginseng Pharmacopuncture. J. of KPI. 2008; 11(2). 13-20. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2008.11.2.013
- Lee JH, Kwon KR, Cho CK, Han SS, Yoo HS. Case Series of Various Advanced Cancer Patients Treated with Cultivated Wild Ginseng Phamacopuncture. J Acupunct Meridian Stud 2010;3(2):119-124. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2005-2901(10)60022-2
- Ryu YJ, Lee KH, Kwon KR, Lee YH, Sun SH, Lee SJ. Mountain ginseng Pharmacopuncture Treatment on Three Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Patients. Journal of Korean Pharmacopuncture. 2010;13(4):119-128. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2010.13.4.119
- Kim YJ, Park DI, Kwon KR. Case report on the Improvement of Liver Functions by Mountain Cultivated Wild Ginseng Pharmacopuncture. J. of KPI. 2009; 12(2). 107-112. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2009.12.2.107
- Kim HD. Mountain Ginseng of Korea. Kim Young Press. 2005.