- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Changes of Benzo(a)pyrene in Sesame Oil Affected by Processing Conditions
가공조건에 따른 참기름의 benzo(a)pyrene 변화
- Jang, Gi-Hwa (Dept. of Foodservice and culinary management, Kyonggi University)
- 장기화 (경기대학교 외식조리관리학과)
- Received : 2011.11.16
- Accepted : 2011.12.06
- Published : 2011.12.30
Sesame oil is a simple pressed oil as unrefined oil. During manufacturing process of roasting-expression, benzo(a)pyrene[B(a)P] formed as a strong carcinogenic substance is cause a social problem. In manufacturing process of sesame oil, it had following the forming pathway of benzo(a)pyrene[B(a)P] as well as minimizing plan of B(a)P formation. Suitable roasting condition by roaster was during 15~20min at
- Tilgner DJ, Daun H. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in smoked foods. Residue Rew. 27, 41(1969).
- Gunther FA, Buzzetti F. Occurrence, isolation and identification of polynuclear hydrocarbons as residues. Residue Rew. 23, 90 (1965).
- Phillips DH. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the diet. Mutat. Res. 443, 139 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S1383-5742(99)00016-2
- I. W. Seo, H. J. Nam, H. S. Shin. Influence of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Formation in Sesame Oils with Different Roasting Conditions, Korean J. Food SCI. Tech., 41. 355 (2009).
S. Y. Jung, Concentrations of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Vegetable Oils and Fats PAHs, vegetable oils and fats, benzo(
$\alpha$)pyrene, contaminants. Korean J. Food SCI. Tech., 36, 688 (2004).
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists. 3rd. ed. (1980).
- K. B. Lee, J. B. Yang, M. S. Ko, Food Analysis, Yuhan Publishing Co., 160 (2006).
- S. C. Oh, Food Analysis, Hyoil Publishing Co., 96 (1999).
- K. S. Chae, Food Analysis, Jigu Publishing Co., 261 (1998).
- American Oil Chemists' Society. Official Method and Recommended Practice of AOCS. 4th. ed. (1989).
- Hu SJ, Oh NS, Kim SY, Lee HM. Determining of the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in domestic vegetables and fruits. Anal Sci Technol. 19, 415 (2006).
- Moret S. Dudine A Conte LS, Processing effects on the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon content of grapeseed oil, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 77, 1289 (2000).
- D. S. Kim, Relationship Tocopherol Contents Refining Process Vegetable Oils. Journal of Seoil College, 5, 331 (1987).
- Korea Food Research Institute, Korea Food Standards Codex (2009).
- Shubik P, Hartwell J. L. Survey of compounds which have be entested for carcinogenicactivity. Publ. US Public Health Service. Washington,DC. 149 (1957).