- Volume 40 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Optimization of Acetone-Fractionation for 1-Palmitoyl-2-Oleoyl-3-Oleoyl Glycerol and 1-Palmitoyl-2-Oleoyl-3-Palmitoyl Glycerol by Response Surface Methodology
반응표면분석법에 의한 1-Palmitoyl-2-Oleoyl-3-Oleoyl Glycerol과 1-Palmitoyl-2-Oleoyl-3-Palmitoyl Glycerol의 아세톤 분별 공정 최적화
- Shin, Jung-Ah (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University) ;
- Sung, Min-Hye (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Sun-Mo (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University) ;
- Son, Jeoung-Mae (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Jeung-Hee (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University) ;
- Hong, Soon-Taek (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Ki-Teak (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chungnam National University)
- 신정아 (충남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 성민혜 (충남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 이선모 (충남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 손정매 (충남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 이정희 (충남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 홍순택 (충남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 이기택 (충남대학교 식품공학과)
- Received : 2011.05.20
- Accepted : 2011.06.28
- Published : 2011.07.31
1-Palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-3-oleoyl glycerol (POO) and 1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-3-palmitoyl glycerol (POP) were enriched from palm stearin using an acetone fractionation process. Response surface methodology was employed to optimize the purity of POO (
- Shukla VKS. 1995. Cocoa butter properties and quality. Lipid Technol 7: 54-57.
- Sato K. 2001. Crystallization behavior of fats and lipids-a review. Chem Eng Sci 56: 2255-2265. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0009-2509(00)00458-9
- Chang MK, Abraham G, John VT. 1990. Production of cocoa butter-like fat from interesterification of vegetable oils. J Am Oil Chem Soc 67: 832-834. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02540501
- Salas JJ, Bootello MA, Martinez-Force E, Garces R. 2011. Production of stearate-rich butters by solvent fractionation of high stearic-high oleic sunflower oil. Food Chem 124:450-458. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2010.06.053
- Kamm W, Dionisi F, Hischenhuber C, Engel KH. 2001. Authenticity assessment of fats and oils. Food Rev Int 17: 249-290. https://doi.org/10.1081/FRI-100104702
- Tarrago-Trani MT, Phillips KM, Lemar LE, Holden JM. 2006. New and existing oils and fats used in products with reduced trans-fatty acid content. J Am Diet Assoc 106: 867-880. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jada.2006.03.010
- Gibon V. 2006. Fractionation of lipids for use in food. In Modifying Lipids for Use in Food. Gunstone FD, ed. CRC, Boca Raton, FL, USA. p 201-233.
- Hashimoto S, Nezu T, Arakawa H, Ito T, Maruzeni S. 2001. Preparation of sharp-melting hard palm midfraction and its use as hard butter in chocolate. J Am Oil Chem Soc 78: 455-460. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11746-001-0285-0
- Bloomer S, Adlercreutz P, Mattiasson B. 1990. Triglyceride interesterification by lipases. 1. Cocoa butter equivalents from a fraction of palm oil. J Am Oil Chem Soc 67: 519-524. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02540759
- Traitler H, Dieffenbacher A. 1985. Palm oil and palm kernel oil in food products. J Am Oil Chem Soc 62: 417-421. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02541414
- Samsudin S, Rahim MAA. 1996. Use of palm mid-fraction in white chocolate formulation. J Sci Food Agric 71: 483-490. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0010(199608)71:4<483::AID-JSFA604>3.0.CO;2-8
- Xu X, Skands ARH, Adler-Nissen J, Høy CE. 1998. Production of specific structured lipids by enzymatic interesterification: optimization of the reaction by response surface design. Fett Lipid 10: 463-471.
- Kang AS, Yeo KM, Kim YR, Kim BN, An HH, Lee HS. 1996. Analysis of powder characteristics of cheese by using RSM in spray dryer with rotating wheel atomizer. J Korean Ind Eng Chem 7: 1147-1155.
- Lee YS, Ha JK, Lee ES. 2008. Optimization of peel adhesion of acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive using design of experiments. J Adhes Interface 9: 22-27.
- Lee GD, Lee JE, Kwon JH. 2000. Application of response surface methodology in food industry. J Food Ind 33: 33-45.
- Amaral JS, Cunha SC, Alves MR, Pereira JA, Seabra RM, Oliveira BPP. 2004. Triacylglycerol composition of walnut (Juglans regia L.) cultivars: characterization by HPLCELSD and chemometrics. J Agric Food Chem 52: 7964-7969. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf048918n
- Kim YJ, Lyu HK, Shin JA, Lee KT. 2010. Development and physical properties of low-trans spread fat from canola and fully hydrogenated soybean oil by lipase-catalyzed synthesis. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 39: 1328-1334. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.9.1328
- SAS. 2000. SAS Statistics Software. Release 8.2. SAS Institute, Cary, NC, USA.
- Lee MJ, Lee JH. 2007. Analysis of processing conditions on Maesil Kochujang production using response surface methodology. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 36: 629-635. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2007.36.5.629
- Salas JJ, Bootello MA, Martinez-Force E, Garces R. 2011. Production of stearate-rich butters by solvent fractionation of high stearic-high oleic sunflower oil. Food Chem 124: 450-458. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2010.06.053
- Comparison of Solid Fat Index and Triacylglycerol Composition of the Blends from Natural Vegetable Fats and Palm Stearin Fraction vol.40, pp.10, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2011.40.10.1438
- Fatty acid composition and triacylglycerol species of the domestic and foreign chocolates collected from the market vol.40, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7744/cnujas.2013.40.1.035