- Volume 60 Issue 8
Recently, interests on microgrids have been growing as clean power systems. Microgrids include small scaled distributed generation such as wind and solar power as well as diesel generators as main power sources. To operate a microgrid effectively, optimal scheduling for the microgrid is important. Especially, in the grid-connected mode, power trades between the microgrid and the power grid should be considered in optimal scheduling. In this paper, mathematic models for optimal operation of a microgrid were established based on the linear programming. In particular, the shiftable load was considered in the models to optimize it in microgrid operation. To show feasibility of the proposed models, they were applied to optimal microgrid operation and the results were discussed.
Supported by : 인천대학교
- N. Hatziargyriou, H. Asano, H. R. Iravani, and C. Marnay, "Microgrids," IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, Vol. 5, Issue 4, pp. 78-94, July-Aug. 2007.
- M. Barnes, J. Kondoh, H. Asano, J. Oyarzabal, G. Ventakaramanan, R. Lasseter, N. Hatziargyriou, and T. Green, "Real-Word MicroGrids - An Overview," 2007 International Conference of System of Systems Engineering, pp.1-8, 2007.
- R.H. Lasseter, "Microgrids", IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, Vol. 1, pp. 146-149, 2001.
- J.A.P Lopes, C.L. Moreira, and A.G. Madureira, "Defining Control Strategies for MicroGrids Islanded Operation", IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 21, Issue 2, pp.916-924, May 2006 https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2006.873018
- F. Katiraei, M.R. Iravani, and P.W. Lehn, "Micro-grid Autonomous Operation during and Subsequent to Islanding Process", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 20, Issue 1, pp.248-257, Jan. 2006
- G. Hernandez-Gonzalez, and R. Iravani, "Current Injection for Active Islanding Detection of Electronically-interfaced Distributed Resources", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 21, Issue 3, pp.1698-1705, July 2006 https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2006.876980
- J.-Y. Kim, J.-H. Jeon, S.-K. Kim, C. Cho, J. H. Park, H.-M. Kim, and K.-Y. Nam, "Cooperative Control Strategy of Energy Storage System and Microsources for Stabilizing the Microgrid during Islanded Operation," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 25, No. 12, pp.3037-3048, Dec. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2010.2073488
- J.-H. Jeon, J.-Y. Kim, H.-M. Kim, S.-K. Kim, C. Cho, J.-M. Kim, J.-B.o Ahn, and K.-Y. Nam, "Development of Hardware In-the-Loop Simulation System for Testing Operation and Control Functions of Microgrid," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 25, No. 12, pp.2919-2929, Dec. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2010.2078518
- J.-Y. Kim, S.-K. Kim, and J.-H. Park, "Contribution of an Energy Storage System for Stabilizing a Microgrid During Islanded Operation," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 194-200, Jun. 2009. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2009.4.2.194
- H.-M. Kim, W. Wei, and T. Kinoshita, "A New Modified CNP for Autonomous Microgrid Operation based on Multiagent System," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 139-146, Jan. 2011. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2011.6.1.139
- H.-M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, and M.-C. Shin, "A Multiagent System for Autonomous Operation of Islanded Microgrid based on a Power Market Environment," Energies, Vol. 3, Issue 12, pp.1972-1990, Dec. 2010. https://doi.org/10.3390/en3121972
- H.-M. Kim, and T. Kinoshita, "A Multiagent System for Microgrid Operation in the Grid-interconnected Mode," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 246-254, Jun. 2010. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2010.5.2.246
- H.-M. Kim, and T. Kinoshita, "A New Challenge of Microgrid Operation", Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 78, pp.250-260, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Sep. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-16444-6_32
- L. Schrage, Optimization Modelling with LINGO, Lindo Systems Inc., 2006.
- F. Katiraei, R. Iravani, N. Hatziargyriou, and A. Dimeas, "Microgrids Management-Controls and Operation Aspects of Microgrids,"IEEE Power Energy, Vol. 6, Issue 3, pp.54-65, May-Jun. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/MPE.2008.918702