- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Macro Model for Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Walls
철근콘크리트 벽체의 비선형 해석을 위한 거시 모델
- Kim, Dong-Kwan (Dept. of Architecture & Architectural Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Eom, Tae-Sung (Dept. of Architecture, Catholic University of Daegu) ;
- Lim, Young-Joo (Dept. of Architecture & Architectural Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Lee, Han-Seon (School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Korea University) ;
- Park, Hong-Gun (Dept. of Architecture & Architectural Engineering, Seoul National University)
- 김동관 (서울대학교 건축학과) ;
- 엄태성 (대구가톨릭대학교 건축학과) ;
- 임영주 (서울대학교 건축학과) ;
- 이한선 (고려대학교 건축사회환경공학부) ;
- 박홍근 (서울대학교 건축학과)
- Received : 2011.02.28
- Accepted : 2011.06.23
- Published : 2011.10.31
Reinforced concrete walls subjected to cyclic loading show complicated inelastic behaviors varying with aspect ratio, re-bar detail, and loading condition. In the present study, a macro model for nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete walls was developed. For exact prediction of inelastic flexure-compression and shear behaviors, the macro model of the wall was idealized with longitudinal and diagonal uniaxial elements. The uniaxial elements consist of concrete and re-bars. Simplified cyclic models for concrete and re-bars under uniaxial loading was used. For verification, the proposed model was applied to slender, lowrise, and coupled walls subjected to cyclic loading. The results showed that the proposed method predicted the nonlinear behaviors of the walls with reasonable precision.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 고동우, 이한선, "비정형 철근콘크리트건물의 비선형 정적해석," 한국지진공학회 학술대회 논문집 2006, pp. 225-232.
- Balkaya, C. and Kalkan, Ee. J., "Three-Dimmensioanl Effects on Openings of Laterally Loaded Pierced Shear Walls," Struct. Engrg., 130, 2004, pp. 1506-1514. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2004)130:10(1506)
- 최윤철, 최현기, 최창식, "개구부 형태에 따른 전단벽의 거동에 관한 유한요소해석," 대한건축학회 논문집, 25권, 10호, 2009, pp. 75-82.
- Kabeyasawa, T., "Discussion of Dynamic Response System," US-Japan Cooperative Research on R/C Full-Scale Building Test, Part5: Proc. 8th of WCEE, 1984.
- Linde, P. and Bachmann, H., "Dynamic Modeling and Design of Earthquake-Resistant Walls," EESD, I23, 1994, pp. 1331-1350.
- Milev, J., I., "Two Dimensional Analytical Model of Reinforced Concrete Shear Walls," Proc, 11th of WCEE, Paper No. 320, 1996.
- Vulcano, A. and Bertero, V., "Analytical Model for Predicating the Lateral Response of RC Shear Wall," Evaluation of Their Reliability, EERC, Report No. UBC/EERC-87/19, 1987.
- Orakcal, K., Wallace, J. W., and Conte, J. P., "Flexural Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Walls-Model Attribute," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 101, No. 5, 2004, pp. 688-698.
- Park, H. G. and Eom, T. S., "Truss Model for Nonlinear Analysis of RC Members Subject to Cyclic Loading," Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 133, No. 10, 2007, pp. 1351-1363. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2007)133:10(1351)
- Oesterle, R. G., Aristizabal-Ochoa, J. D., Shiu, K. N., and Corley, W. G., "Web Crushing of Reinforced Concrete Structural Walls," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 81, No. 3, 1984, pp. 231-241.
- Vecchio, F. J. and Collins, M. P., "The Modified Compression- Field Theory for Reinforced Concrete Elements Subjected to Shear," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 83, No. 22, 1986, pp. 219-231.
- Bentz, E. C., Vecchio, F. J., and Collins, M. P., "Simplified Modified Compression Field Theory for Calculating Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Elements," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 103, No. 4, 2006, pp. 614-624.
- Zhang, L. X. and Hsu, T. T. C., "Behavior and Analysis of 100 MPa Concrete Membrane Elements," Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 124, No. 1, 2001, pp. 24-34.
- Mander, J. B., Priestley, M. J. N., and Park, R., "Theoretical Stress-Strain Model for Confined Concrete," Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 114, No. 8, 1988, pp. 1804-1826. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1988)114:8(1804)
- Mansour, M., Lee, J, and Hsu, T. T. C., "Cyclic Stress-Strain of Concrete and Steel Bars in Membrane Elements," Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 127, No. 12, 2001, pp. 1402-1411. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2001)127:12(1402)
- Belarbi, H. and Hsu, T. C. C., "Constitutive Laws of Concrete in Tension and Reinforcing Bars Stiffened by Concrete," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 91, No. 4, 1994, pp. 465-474.
- Thomsen, J. H. and Wallace, J. W., "Displacement-Based Design of RC Structural Walls: An Experimental Investigation of Walls with Rectangular and T-Shaped Cross-Sections," Report No. CU/CEE-95/06, Department of Civil Engineering, Clarkson University, Postdam, NY, 1995, 353 pp.
- Massone, L. M. and Wallace, J. W., "Load-Deformation Responses of Slender Reinforced Concrete Walls," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 101, No. 1, 2004, pp. 103-113.
- Orakcal, K., Massone, L. M., and Wallace, J. W., "Analytical Modeling of Reinforced Concrete Walls for Predicting Flexural and Coupled-Shear-Flexural Responses," PEER Report, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Cenetr, College of Engineering University of California, Berkley, 2006, 213 pp.
- Salonikios, T. N., Kappos, A. J., Tegos, I. A., and Penelis, G. G., "Cyclic Load Behavior of Low-Slenderness Reinforced Concrete Walls: Design Basis and Test Results," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 96, No. 4, 1999, pp. 649-660.
- Sittipunt, C., Wood, S. L., Lukkunaprasit, P., and Pattararattanakul, P., "Cyclic Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Structural Walls with Diagonal Web Reinforcement," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 98 No. 4, 2001, pp. 554-562.
- 이상호, 오상훈, 황원태, 이경보, 이한선, "2층 RC 전단 벽식 구조물의 내진성능에 대한 정적 실험," 한국지진공학회 논문집, 14권, 6호, 2010, pp. 55-65.
- Fragility Assessment of Damaged Piloti-Type RC Building With/Without BRB Under Successive Earthquakes vol.17, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5000/EESK.2013.17.3.133
- Seismic assessment of damaged piloti-type RC building subjected to successive earthquakes vol.43, pp.11, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.2412
- Pushover Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Shear Wall Subjected to High Axial Load Using Fiber Slices and Inelastic Shear Spring vol.19, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5000/EESK.2015.19.5.239