- Volume 26 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Development of Surface Permanent Mount Synchronous Generator for 5 Phase 5KW
5상 5KW 표면부착형 영구자석 동기발전기(SPMSG) 개발
- Jung, Hyung-Woo (Yeungnam Univ. Graduate School) ;
- Kim, Min-Huei ;
- Kim, Dong-Hee (Yeungnam Univ., Dept. of Electrical Engineering)
- Received : 2012.09.11
- Accepted : 2012.11.16
- Published : 2012.11.30
This paper propose a development of surface permanent mount synchronous generator(SPMSG) for 5-phase 5Kw in order to study a polyphase ac machinery that keep hold of advantages more than traditional three-phase squirrel-cage induction motor, such as reducing a amplitude of torque pulsation decreasing electric noises, and increasing the reliability. Design methods of the generator use a development tools with Maxwell 2D and Simplorer. There are designed drawing of manufactured frames of the SPMSG. A amplitude and waveform of the generated electromotive force, FFT analysis of harmonics within output voltages, and reviewing a experiment results are shown by variable output frequency. We are presenting a design and manufacture methods for the SPMSG.
- Min-Huei Kim, Nam-Hun Kim, Won-Sik Baik, "A Five-Phase Induction Motor Speed Control System Excluding Effects of 3rd Current Harmonics Component", Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp.294-303, 2011. 05. 31. https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2011.11.3.294
- 김민회, 최성운, "5상 유도전동기의 속도응답특성 개선을 위한 직접토크제어 시스템, 한국조명전기설비학회 논문 지, Vol. 26, No. 01, pp.66-74, 2012. 01. 31. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2012.26.1.066
- Min-Huei Kim, Nam-Hun Kim, Won-Sik Baik, "A Five-Phase IM Vector Control System including of 3rd Current Harmonics Component", 8th International Conference on Power Electronics (ICPE2011-ECCE Asia), pp.294-303, 2011. 05. 30.
- 김민회, 김남훈, 백원식, "5상 유도전동기 구동을 위한 수정된 직접 토크제어 시스템(The Modified Direct Torque Control System for Five-Phase Induction motor Drives)", 한국조명전기설비학회 논문지, Vol. 23, No.02, pp.138- 147, 2009. 02. 25. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2009.23.2.138
- N. Bianchi, S. Bolognani, and M. D. Pre, "Strategies for the fault-tolerant current control of a five-phase permanent-magnet motor,"IEEE Trans. on Ind .Appl.,Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 960-970, Jul./Aug. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2007.900445
- E. Levi, M. Jones, S. N. Vukosavic, and H. A. Toliyat, "Steady-state modeling of series-connected five-phase and six-phase two-motor drives," IEEE Trans. on Ind. Appl.,Vol.44, No.5,Sep./Oct.2008.
- Y. Kats, "Adjustable-speed drives with multiphase motors," in Proc. IEEE Int. Electric Machines Drives Conference, pp. TC2/4.1-TC2/4.3, May 1997.
- H.M. Ryu, J. H. Kim, and S. K. Sul, "Analysis of Multiphase Space Vector Pulse-Width Modulation Based on Multiple d-q Spaces Concept", IEEE Trans. on. Power Electronics, vol. 20, No. 6, Nov. 2005.
- M. J. Duran, F. Salas, and M. R. Arahal, "Bifurcation Analysis of Five-Phase Induction Motor Drives With Third Harmonic Injection," IEEE Trans. on Ind. Electron, Vol. 55 , No. 5, pp. 2006-2014, May 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2008.918470
- H. Xu, H.A. Toliyat "Five-phase Induction Motor Drives With DSP-Based Control System" IEEE Trans on Power Electronics vol. 13, No.4, July 2002.
- K. N. Pavithran, R. Parimelalagan, and M. Krishnamurthy, "Studies on inverter-fed five-phase induction motor drive," IEEE Trans. Power Electron.,Vol.3, No.3, pp.224-235, Apr. 1988.
- L. Parsa and H. M. Toliyat, "Five-phase permanentmagnet motor drives," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol.41, No.1, pp.30-37, Jan./Feb. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2004.841021
- H. A. Toliyat, "Analysis and simulation of five-phase variable speed induction motor drives under asymmetrical connections," IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, Vol.13, No.4, pp.748-756, Jul.1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/63.704150
- A. Iqbal, "Dynamic performance of a vector-controlled five-phase synchronous reluctance motor drive: an experimental investigation,"IET Electric Power Appl., Vol.2, No.5, pp.298-305, Sep. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-epa:20070507
- D.W. Novotny, T.A. Lipo, "Vector Control and Dynamics of AC Drives", Oxford University, Press, 1996.
- H.A. Toliyat, "Analysis and Simulation of Five-Phase Variable Speed Induction Motor Drives Under Asymmetrical Connections", IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 748-756, July, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1109/63.704150
- ANSYS, "Maxwell 2D/3D User's Guide with Simplorer and Ansoft RMxprt" ANSYS Korea, 2010.
- An Operating Characteristics of Surface Permanent Magnetic Synchronous Generator for 5-Phase 5kW vol.27, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2013.27.6.009
- Operating Characteristics of Squirrel-Cage Induction Motor of 5-Phase 1.5kW vol.28, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2014.28.5.052
- Parameters Estimation of Five-Phase Squirrel-Cage Induction Motor in Changing Variable Frequency vol.63, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2014.63.4.241