- Volume 22 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Dynamic Analysis for Improvement of Running Stability of Rubber Tired AGT Localization Bogie
고무차륜 경량전철 국산화 대차의 주행안정성 향상을 위한 동특성 해석
- Received : 2011.11.24
- Accepted : 2012.03.14
- Published : 2012.04.20
The LRT(light rail transit) system, which has medium transport capacity between subway and bus is an advanced transportation system. It has many benefits like chap construction and operational cost down through driverless and flexible route planning. The rubber tired AGT(K-AGT) is a kind of LRT, which has rubber wheels and side guides. The side guides has many advantages, but brings vibration and noise problems from the friction between the guide rail and the wheels. This is the major source for the of passengers' discomfort. The purpose of this paper is to analyze dynamic characteries and running stability of the rubber tired AGT localization bogie if the AGT's speed is increased from 70 km/h to 80 km/h. The current design parameters of bogie suspension, as it is designed, was examined to satisfy the comfort index of the railway vehicle in performance test.
- Korea Metro Institute, 2011, An Analysis of Dynamic Characteristics for Running Safety Improvement of the Rubber Tired AGT Localization Bogie, Seoul National University of Science & Technology.
- ADAMS/View User Documentation.
- Jane, Y., 2010, Study on Dynamic Characteristics for Rubber-tired LRT, Sungkyungkwan University.
- UIC code 518, 2003, Testing and Approval of Railway Vehicles from the Point of View of Their Dynamic Behaviour-safety-track Fatigue-ride Quality.
- ADAMS/Insight User Documentation.
- Lee, Y. Y. and Lee, H. S., 2009, A Study on the Optimization of Suspension Characteristics for Improving Running Safety of Railway Vehicle, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 585-591.
- Son, M. S., Eom, B. G. and Lee, H. S., 2011, The Derailment Safety Estimation of DMT Freight for Real Track Condition, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 7, pp. 637-642. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2011.21.7.637