- Volume 26 Issue 4
In the study, an XML based platform is presented for LED dimming control. The XML platform is designed in an open architecture, providing with interoperability and scalability. Also, it enables the accommodation of off-the-shelf wired and wireless communication protocols and make it fast and easy to implement various application programs for LED dimming, comparing to the legacy platforms. In the study, a test best has been built for demonstration of the merits of the XML platform with dimming control by responding to the scenario of demand response event. Benefit calculation of the power saving and incentive from demand response shows the applicability and usefulness of the XML platform.
- "The $230-billion Global Lighting Energy Bill", Evan Mills, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, 2002.
- "Energy Efficient Lighting for Commercial Markets," Pike Research, 2010.
- "Demand Response: Curtailment Services, Systems Integration and Consulting Services, and Outsourcing Services for Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Markets: Global Market Analysis and Forecas", Pike Research, 2011.
- http://www.w3.org/XML/ W3C
- "개방형 홈서비스 플랫폼", 박호진 외, 전자과학, 2006.
- http://www.w3schools.com/webservices, W3C.
- OpenADR-Version 1.0 Report, Piette, M.A. et. al, CEC, LBNL, 2009.
- Analysis on the Domestic and International Illumination Research Trends in 2012 and Further Study Suggestion vol.27, pp.12, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2013.27.12.028