Supported by : 환경부
- APHA. 2005. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 21st ed. American Public Health Association. Washington, D.C. USA.
- Cho, J.H., J.W. Cho., Y.W. Lee and T.J. Lim. 2004. Wastewater treatment of papermaking by using oyster shells. Korean Journal of Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry 36: 60-66.
- Cooke, G.D., E.B. Welch, S.A. Peterson and S.A. Nichols. 2005. Restoration and management of lakes and reservoirs (3rd ed.). CRC Taylor & Francis. Boca Raton, New York. 591 pp.
- Dawson, R.M. 1998. The toxicology of microcystins. Toxicon 36: 953-962. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0041-0101(97)00102-5
- Drizo, A., C.A. Frost, J. Grace and K.A. Smith. 1999. Physicochemical screening of phosphate-removing substratesfor use in constructed wetland systems. Water Research 33: 3595-3602. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(99)00082-2
- Forsberg, C. and S.O. Ryding. 1980. Eutrophication parameters and trophic state indices in 30 Swedish wastereceiving lakes. Archiv fur Hydrobiologie 89: 189-207.
- Ibelings, B.W., A.S. Gsell, W.M. Mooij, E. Van Donk, S. Van Den Wyngaert and L.N. De Senerpont Domis. 2011. Chytrid infections and diatom spring blooms: paradoxical effects of climate warming on fungal epidemics in lakes. Freshwater Biology 56: 754-766. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02565.x
- Kim, M.H., J.S. Hur, T.Y. Kim, H. Moon and J.H. Yang. 2002. The adsorption of organic and inorganic compounds using the CAC beads combined with chitosan and activated carbon. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering 40: 43-49.
- Lee, B.H., B.H. Moon and I.C. Cho. 2006. Application of oyster shells and zeolites for P and NH4(+)-N removal. Journal of the Korean society for Environmental Analysis 9: 55-62.
- Lee, C.H., Y.S. Park and K.H. Ahn. 1999. Organic treatment and prediction of effluent concentration using fixed-bed biofilm reactor packed polypropylene media of a net form. Journal of the Korean Society for Environmental Health 25: 60-65.
- Matos, J., J. Laine and J. Herrmann. 1998. Synergy effect in the photocatalytic degradation of phenol on a suspended mixture of titania and activated carbon. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 18: 281-291. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0926-3373(98)00051-4
- Morgan-Sagastume, J.M. and A. Noyola. 2008. Evaluation of an aerobic submerged filter packed with volcanic scoria. Bioresource Technology 99: 2528-2536. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2007.04.068
- Oh, H.M., S.J. Lee, B.D. Yoon, W.J. Lee, S.K. Lee and L. Choi. 2000. Control of microalgae using a porous silicate material, CellCaSi. Korean Journal of Limnology 33: 145-151.
- Oh, H.M., S.J. Lee., S.B. Kim., M.K. Park., B.D. Yoon and D.H. Kim. 1998. Determination of limiting nutrient for algal growth by algal bioassay. Korean Journal of Limnology 31: 150-157.
- Oh, Y.M., J.H. Lee, J.J. Park, G.C. Choi, T.J. Park and T.H. Lee. 2010. Water quality improvement of stagnant water using an upflow activated carbon biofilm process and microbial community analysis. Journal of Korean Society on Environmental Engineers 32: 1191-1200.
- Park, M.H., M.S. Han, S.J. Lee, C.Y. Ahn, B.D. Yoon and H.M. Oh. 2002. Effects of CellCaSi and inorganic additives on phosphorus removal in water. Korean Journal of Limnology 35: 213-219.
- Persson, P.E. 1982. Muddy odor: a problem associated with extreme eutrophication. Hydrobiology 86: 161-164. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00005805
- Prochaska, C.A. and A.I. Zouboulis. 2006. Removal of phosphates by pilot vertical-flow constructed wetlands using a mixture of sand and dolomite as substrate. Ecological Engineering 26: 293-303. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoleng.2005.10.009
- Sakadevan, K. and H.J. Bavor. 1998. Phosphate adsorption characteristics of soils, slags and zeolite to be used as substrates in constructed wetland systems. Water Research 32: 393-399. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(97)00271-6
- Schindler, D.W., F.A.J. Armstrong, S.K. Holmgren and G.J. Brunskill. 1971. Eutrophication of lake 227, experimental lake area, Northwestern Ontario, by addition of phosphate and nitrate. Journal of the Fisheries Research Board of Canada 28: 1763-1782. https://doi.org/10.1139/f71-261
- Seo, J.B. and J.W. Kang. 2010. A kinetic study on the phosphorus adsorption by physical properties of activated carbon. Journal of Korean Society on Water Quality 26: 491-496.
- Seo, J.B., J.W. Kang and I.S. Lee. 2008. A kinetic study on the ammonia nitrogen adsorption by physical characteristics of activated carbon. Journal of Korean Society on Water Quality 24: 311-316.
- Seo, J.W., H.S. Jang and K.H. Kang. 2007. Performance evaluation of subsurface-flow wetland with media possessing different adsorption capacities for nitrogen and phosphorus. Journal of Korean Society on Water Quality 23: 155-160.
- Shi, Li., Y. Cai, F. Kong and Y. Yu. 2011. Changes in abundance and community structure of bacteria associated with buoyant Microcystis colonies during the decline of cyanobacterial bloom (autumn-winter transition). Annales de Limnologie - International Journal of Limnology 47:355-362. https://doi.org/10.1051/limn/2011047