- Volume 19D Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Identification of the Extension Points of Design Patterns Based on Reference Flows
레퍼런스 흐름에 기반한 디자인 패턴의 확장 지점 식별
- 김희천 (한국방송통신대학교 컴퓨터과학과) ;
- 박찬진 (LG전자 TV연구소) ;
- 김택수 (삼성전자 소프트웨어센터) ;
- 유찬우 (서울대학교 전기컴퓨터공학부) ;
- 이형원 (강릉원주대학교 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2012.05.03
- Accepted : 2012.06.07
- Published : 2012.08.31
Sometimes it is not sufficient to identify design pattern instances for extension of software, because the extension points exist outside of the instances. We define reference flows, which is a process of composing an intrinsic structure of design patterns, and suggest an analysis method based on reference flows for identifying the extension points.
Supported by : 강릉원주대학교
- P. Tonella and G. Antoniol. Object oriented design pattern inference. Proc. IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp.230-238, 1999.
- N. Tsantalis, A. Chatzigeorgiou, G. Stephanides, and S. T. Halkidis. Design pattern detection using similarity scoring. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 32:896-909, Nov., 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSE.2006.112
- J. Dong, Y. Sun, and Y. Zhao. Design pattern detection by template matching. Proc. ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, pp.765-769, 2008.
- J. Niere, W. Schafer, J. P. Wadsack, L. Wendehals, and J. Welsh. Towards pattern-based design recovery. Proc. 24th International Conference on Software Engineering, pp.338-348, 2002.
- J. Niere, J. P. Wadsack, and L. Wendehals. Handling large search space in pattern-based reverse engineering. Proc. 11th IEEE International Workshop on Program Comprehension, pp.274-279, 2003.
- M. Detten and D. Travkin. An evaluation of the Reclipse tool suite based on the static analysis of JHotDraw. Technical report, Software Engineering Group, Heinz Nixdorf Institute, University of Paderborn, 2010.
- Y. Gueheneuc, H. Sahraoui, and F. Zaidi. Fingerprinting design patterns. Proc. 11th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering, pp.172-181, 2004.
- Y. Gueheneuc, J. Guyomarc'H, and H. Sahraoui. Improving design-pattern identification: a new approach and an exploratory study. Software Quality Control, 18:145-174, Mar., 2010. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11219-009-9082-y
- R. Wuyts. Declarative reasoning about the structure of object-oriented systems. Proc. Technology of Object- Oriented Languages and Systems, pp.112-124, 1998.
- A. Blewitt, A. Bundy, and I. Stark. Automatic verification of design patterns in Java. Proc. 20th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated software engineering, pp.224-232, 2005.
- N. Shi and R. A. Olsson. Reverse engineering of design patterns from Java source code. Proc. 21st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, pp.123-134, 2006.
- A. Lucia, V. Deufemia, C. Gravino, and M. Risi. Improving behavioral design pattern detection through model checking. Proc. 14th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering, pp.176-185, 2010.
- Y. Gueheneuc and G. Antoniol. Demima: A multilayered approach for design pattern identification. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 34:667-684, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSE.2008.48
- E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. Johnson, and J. Vlissides. Design patterns: elements of reusable objectoriented software. Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., 1995.
- I. Bayley and H. Zhu. Formal specification of the variants and behavioural features of design patterns. Journal of Systems and Software, 83:209-221, Feb., 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2009.09.039
- V. T. Chakaravarthy. New results on the computability and complexity of points-to analysis. Proc. 30th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, pp.115-125, 2003.
- L. O. Andersen. Program analysis and specialization for the C programming language. Technical report, 1994.
- B. Steensgaard. Points-to analysis in almost linear time. Proc. 23rd ACM SIGPLAN SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, pp.32-41, 1996.