Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Kim, J.-H., Cho, H., Lee, J.-I., Kim, Y.-S., and Jeong, J.-W., 2009, A study on current problems of heat recovery ventilator operated by occupants in high-rise apartment houses, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning and Design, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 249-256.
- ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals, ASHRAE, 2001.
- Hoyano, A., Sugawara, M., Sato, E., and Yasukata, S., 1995, Reappraisal of an aluminum foil-constructed multi-air layered body as an architectural member and its thermal characteristics : development of a breathing wall part 1, Journal of Architecture, Planning and Environmental Engineering Transactions of AIJ, Vol. 475, pp. 9-15.
- Hoyano, A., Sugawara, M., and Sato, E., 1995, Proposal of a breathing wall as an architectural member for a passive solar system in a temperate and humid climate region, Proceedings of Pan Pacific Symposium on Building and Urban Environment Conditioning in Asia(Nagoya, Japan), Vol. 1, pp. 43-52.
- Sugawara, M., Hoyano, A., Sato, E., and Sakuma, H., 1997, proposal of an architectural member with multi-air layered body constructed of aluminum sheets having fine holes and study on a calculation method of air, heat, and moisture transfers : development of a breathing wall part 2, Journal of Architecture, Planning and Environmental Engineering Transactions of AIJ, Vol. 499, pp. 43-48.
- Seong, H. Y. and Hoyano, A., 1998, Passive ventilation system that incorporates a pitched roof constructed of breathing walls, Solar Energy, Vol. 64, pp. 189-195. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0038-092X(98)00083-8
- Yoon, S.-H., Hoyano, A., and Gonaikawa, K., 2000, study on application of a breathing wall to houses-evaluation of ventilation properties throughout a year and thermal properties in wintertime by case study of applications to ceiling/wall, Journal of Japan Solar Energy Society, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 35-42.
- Yoon, S.-H., Hoyano, A., and Gonaikawa, K., 2000, Wind Pressure Effects on Transfer of Heat and Moisture Across a Breathing Wall : Study on properties of natural ventilation, thermal insulation and vapor transmission in a breathing wall Part 1, Journal of Architecture Planning and Environmental Engineering Transactions of AIJ, Vol. 531, pp. 67-74.
- Yoon, S.-H. and Son, Y.-N., 2010, A study on natural ventilation design for korean breathing wall, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning and Design, Vol. 26, No. 11, pp. 347-354.
- Lee, T.-C., Son, Y.-N., and Yoon, S.-H., 2011, Predictive evaluation of natural ventilation and thermal performance of passive ventilation building envelopes applied to apartment houses, Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp 191-198.
- Dalehaug, A., Fukushima, A., and Honma, Y., 1993, Dynamic insulation in a wall, Proceeding of Conference of Architectural Institute of Japan (East Provinces of Japan), pp. 1445-1446.
- Ower, E. and Pankhurst, R. C., 1996, The measurement of air flow, Pergamon Press Ltd.