- Volume 25 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Performance Evaluation of Removable PC Slab Connection for the Reusable Steel Structural System
강구조 재사용 시스템을 위한 탈부착이 가능한 PC 슬래브 접합부의 성능평가
- Shim, Hyun Ju (Technical Sales Support Team, Hyundai Steel) ;
- Oh, Eun Ji (Department of Architectural Engineering, Chung-Ang University) ;
- Lee, Eun Taik (Department of Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering, Chung-Ang University)
- Received : 2013.08.19
- Accepted : 2013.10.28
- Published : 2013.12.27
Recently, an urgent issue of the global environment in the 21st century is the well-established paradigm of a sustainable and circulatory system. In the field of construction, it is important to approach sustainablity issues from a structural engineering point of view. The reusable steel structural system, which can adapt to changes in socio-economic conditions and varied demands, realized that the consumption of natural resources was minimized, the environmental load was reduced as much as possible. In order to reuse and recombinant the structural members, removable PC slab connection was introduced. This paper investigates the structural performance and serviceability by the dynamic characteristics of the steel beam to concrete slab connection.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Ikaga Toshiharu (2009) New CASBEE tools to promote zero carbon buildings and cities in Japan, Proceedings of The 3 rd International Symposium for Sustainable Architecture. City Performance Evaluation.
- Seo, M.K. (2009) For low-carbon green growth Green Home Project, Proceedings of the 3 rd International Symposium for Sustainable Architecture. City Performance Evaluation.
- Fujita, M. and Iwata, M. (2006) Reuse system of building steel structures, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering: Maintenance, Management, Life-Cycle Design and Performance, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp.207-220 (in Japanese)
- Kanemitsu, T. (2007) Scenario for Recovering Nature and Motivating Building Production Service Market by "Adaptable Building"-Concept and Estimation by Analytical Simulation and Actual Project-, Journal of Architecture and Building Science, Vol. 122, No. 1558, pp.74-79 (in Japanese)
- Nishimura, T., Sakamoto, S,, Tateishi, Y., and Kunugi, T. (2005) Structural Performance of a Steel Building with Removable Fully-Precast Concrete Slab, Technical Research Report of Shimizu Corporation, Vol. 82, pp. 43-52 (in Japanese).
- 오상훈, 박해용(2013) 플레이트형 에너지 흡수장치를 가지는 기둥-보 접합부에 관한 연구, 한국강구조학회논문집, 한국강구조학회, 제25권, 제1호, pp.103-115. Oh, S.H. and Park, H.Y. (2013) A Study on Beam-to-Column Connections with Plate Type Energy Absorption System, Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction, KSSC, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 103-115 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.7781/kjoss.2013.25.1.103
- 대한건축학회(1998) 합성데크 바닥구조 설계기준 안 및 해설. Architectural Institute of Korea (1998) Design Specification and Commentary of Composite Deck Slab System.
- AISC/CISC (1997) Steel Design Guide Series 11, Floor Vibrations Due to Human Activity, American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, IL.
- Bares, R. (1971) Tables for the Analysis of Plates, Slabs and Diaphragms Based on the Elastic Theory, Bauverlag GmbH, Wiesbaden und Berlin, pp.626.