Supported by : 대전대학교
- Cho, M. J. (2011). Effectiveness the analysis of basic physical capability according to BMI for obesity of highschool students. Journal of Korea Sport Research, 22(3), 53-62.
- Do, W. H. (2008). Evaluation of motorcycle jacket for men using 3D clothes modeling system. Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 14(1), 105-115.
- Kim, I. S. (2001). Evaluation of Korean obesity and underweight. Korea Journal Community Nutrition, 6(3), 417-418.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. (2005). Korean Industrial Standards of Clothes Women's tops. Retrieved March 11, 2012, from http://sizekorea.kats.go.kr
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. (2010). The 6th Size Korea. Retrieved February 8, 2012, from http://sizekorea.kats.go.kr
- Lee, G. H., Kim, S. G., Cheon, G. J., & Han, S. H. (2003). The Relationship between eating disorder and self-esteem in Female College Students. Journal of Korean Academy of Women's Health Nursing, 9(4), 390-399.
- Lim, J. Y. (2008). A study on the satisfaction level with the purchasing and size of ready-to-wear for middle-aged women. Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry, 10(3), 335-341.
- Lim, J. Y. (2010). A development of the torso pattern for obese middle-aged women from 3D virtual garment simulation. Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry, 12(1), 86-93.
- Lim, J. Y. (2011). Basic Pattern Design. Seoul: Kyohakyongusa.
- Lim, J. Y., & Lee, H. Y. (2012). A development of Hanbok Jeogori pattern for middle-aged women from virtual garment simulationwith a focus on women in their 50s-. Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry, 14(4), 607-613. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.4.607
- Moon, S. S., & Lee, Y. S. (2009). Comparison of dietary habits, exercise, recognized body shape and weight control between obesity and underweight of adolescents. Korean Journal of Human Ecology, 18(6), 1337-1348. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.6.1337
- Paek, K. J., Lee, J. R., & Kim, M. S. (2009). A study of applications of 3D body scanning technology-focused on apparel industry-. Korean Journal of Human Ecology, 18(3), 719-727. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.3.719
- 'Secret of birth, old age, sickness, and death'. (2013). Korean broadcasting system. Retrieved June 19, 2013, from http://www.kbs.co.kr
- 'Slim disease of korea female college student'. (2006, May. 17). The Chonsun llbo. Retrieved January 6, 2012, from http://www.chosun.com
- Suh, C. Y. (2013). A survey on the purchasing behavior and preference of mountain climbing pants for the development of women's functional mountain climbing pants pattern. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 37(1), 90-100.
- Development of Ergonomic Pattern for Motorcycle Pants Using 3D Virtual Clothing vol.25, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2016.25.2.207
- Development of Upper Bodice Pattern for the Late Elementary Obese- Schoolgirls - Using iVirds 3.0 PB and iVirds 3.0 DS program - vol.16, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2014.16.6.921
- Subjective Wearing Assessment and Clothing Pressure depending on the Pattern Reduction Rate of Developed Cycle Pants Using the 3D Human Scan Data vol.24, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2015.24.2.255