- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
트랙좌표계를 이용한 철도차량의 동역학 해석에 관한 연구
A Study on the Dynamic Analysis of Railway Vehicle by Using Track Coordinate System
- 강주석 (한국교통대학교 철도차량시스템공학과)
- Kang, Juseok (Department of Railway Vehicle System Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation)
- 투고 : 2012.06.13
- 심사 : 2012.08.29
- 발행 : 2013.03.01
Rail geometries such as cant, grade and curvature can be easily represented by means of a track coordinate system. In this analysis, in order to derive a dynamic and constraint equation of a wheelset, the track coordinate system is used as an intermediate stage. Dynamic and constraint equations of railway vehicle bodies except the wheelset are written in the Cartesian coordinate system as a conventional method. Therefore, whole dynamic equations of a railway vehicle are derived by combining wheelset dynamic equations and dynamic equations of railway vehicle bodies. Constraint equations and constraint Jacobians are newly derived for the track coordinate system. A process for numerical analysis is suggested for the derived dynamic and constraint equations of a railway vehicle. The proposed dynamic analysis of a railway vehicle is validated by comparison against results obtained from VI-RAIL analysis.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단
- J. B. Ayasse and H. Chollet, "Determination of the Wheel Rail Contact Patch in Semi-Hertzian Conditions," Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol.43, No.3, pp.161-172, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423110412331327193
- J. Piotrowski and H. Chollet, "Wheel-rail Contact Models for Vehicle System Dynamics including Multi-point Contact," Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol.43, No.6-7, pp.455-483, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423110500141144
- A. C. Zolotas, J. T. Pearson and R. M. Goodall, "Modelling Requirements for the Design of Active Stability Control Strategies for a High Speed Bogie," Multibody System Dynamics, Vol.15, pp.51-66, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-006-2361-5
- J. Pombo, J. Ambrosio, M. Pereira, R. Lewis, R. Dwyer-Joyce, C. Ariaudo and N. Kuka, "A Study on Wear Evaluation of Railway Wheels based on Multibody Dynamics and Wear Computation," Multibody System Dynamics, Vol.24, pp.347-366, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-010-9217-8
- M. Bozzone, E. Pennestri and P. Salvini, "Dynamic Analysis of a Bogie for Hunting Detection through a Simplified Wheel-rail Contact Model," Multibody System Dynamics, Vol.25, pp.429-460, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-010-9233-8
- H. Sugiyama, T. Sekiguchi, R. Matsumura, S. Yamashita and Y. Suda, Wheel/rail Contact Dynamics in Turnout Negotiations with Combined Nodal and Non-conformal Contact Approach, Multibody System Dynamics, Vol.27, pp.55-74, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-011-9252-0
- A. A. Shabanaa, K. E. Zaazaaa, J. L. Escalonab and J. R. Sanyc, "Development of Elastic Force Model for Wheel/rail Contact Problems," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol.269, pp.295-325, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-460X(03)00074-9
- A. A. Shabana, K. E. Zaazaa and H. Sugiyama, Railroad Vehicle Dynamics a Computational Approach, CRC Press, USA, 2008.
- C. Rathod and A. A. Shabanaa, "Rail Geometry and Euler Angles," ASME J. of Computational and Nonliner Dynamics, Vol.1, pp.13-15, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.1991872
- J. Kang, "A Three Dimensional Wheelset Dynamic Analysis Considering Wheel-rail Two Point Contact," J. of Korean Society for Railway, Vol.15, No.1, pp.1-8, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.1.001
- O. Polach, "A Fast Wheel-rail Forces Calculation Computer Code," Vehicle System Dynamics Supplement, Vol.33, pp.728-739, 1999.
- J. Kang, "A 3-dimensional Wheel-rail Contact Analysis of Railway Vehicle, with 2-point Contacts," Transactions of KSAE, Vol.18, No.3, pp.43-52, 2010.
- P. E. Nikravesh, Computer-aided Analysis of Mechanical Systems, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1988.
- S. S. Kim and M. J. Vanderploeg, "QR Decomposition for State Space Representation of Constrained Mechanical Dynamicsystems," Journal of Mechanisms, Transmissions and Automation in Design, Vol.108, pp.183-188, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3260800
- Using Matlab Ver.6, The Mathworks Inc., Natick, MA, USA, 2004.