- Volume 29 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Strength and Effectiveness of Grouting of Sand Treated with Bacteria
Bacteria로 처리된 모래지반의 강도 및 주입효과
- Park, Kyung-Ho (Dept. of Civil Engrg, Chosun Univ.) ;
- Kim, Dae-Hyeon (Dept. of Civil Engrg, Chosun Univ.)
- Received : 2013.01.29
- Accepted : 2013.02.13
- Published : 2013.02.28
The purpose of this study is to confirm strength and effectiveness of grouting of the sand treated with bacteria. In order to analyze the cementation of sand treated with bacteria, five types of specimens(Not treated, Cement 2% treatment, Cement 4% treatment, Cement 2% +
본 연구에서는 미생물 용액과 염화칼슘 수용액의 반응에 의해서 생성되는 탄산칼슘을 통해 연약지반(모래)의 고결화 및 주입 효과를 확인하고자 하였다. 미생물의 탄산칼슘 고결화 효과를 분석하기 위해 5가지 case(무처리, 시멘트 2%, 시멘트 4%, 시멘트 2% + 미생물 반응에 의한 탄산칼슘 2%, 미생물 반응에 의한 탄산칼슘 4%)를 실험하였다.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Dejong, J. T., Fritzges, M. B., and Nüsslein, K. (2006). "Microbially Induced Cementation to Control Sand Response to Undrained Shear.", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol.132, No.11, pp.1381-1392. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2006)132:11(1381)
- Dejong, J. T., Mortensen, B. M., Martinez, B. C., and Nelson, D. C. (2010). "Bio-mediated Soil Improvement." Journal of Ecological Engineering, Vol.36, pp.197-210. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoleng.2008.12.029
- Kim, D. H. and Park, K. H. (2011), "Creation of CaCO3 and Cementation of Soil using Bacteria", 2011 Korean Geotechnical Society Spring National Conference, Gyeonggi, Korea, pp.661-671.
- Kim, D. H., Kim, H. C., and Park, K. H. (2010), "Possibility of Cementation of Soft Soil using Bacteria", 2010 Korean Geotechnical Society Fall National Conference, Gyeonggi, Korea, pp.379-391.
- Kim, D. H., Kim, H. C., and Park, K. H. (2011), "Cementation of Soft Ground using Bacteria", CERTIFICATE OF PATENT, 10-1030761, pp.1-47.
- Kim, D. H., Park, K. H., Kim, H. C., and Lee, Y. H. (2012), "Effect of Microbial Treatment Methods on Biogrout", Journal of Korean Geo-Enviromental Society, Vol.13, No.5, pp.51-57.
- Kim, D. H., Park, K. H., Kim, S. W., and Mun, S. H. (2012). "A Novel Approach to Induce Cementation of Loose Soils.", Advanced Science Letters, Vol.9, pp.545-550. https://doi.org/10.1166/asl.2012.2649
- Kim, H. C. (2011), "Discovering Cementation Characteristcs of Soil using Bacteria", Master Thesis, Chosun University.
- Korea Cement Association (2005), 2010 Cement Statistical Yearbook, Korea Cement Association, pp.5-7.
- KOSCA (2009), 2009 Specialty Constractors Statistical Yearbook, pp.1-3.
- Mitchell, J. K. and Santamarina, J. C. (2005). "Biological Considerations in Geotechnical Engineering." Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenviromental Engineering, Vol.131, No.10, pp.1222-1233. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2005)131:10(1222)
- Paassen, L. A., Harkes, M. P., Zwieten, G. A., Zon, W. H., Star, W. R. L., and Loosdrecht, M. C. M. (2009). "Scale Up of Biogrout: A Biological Ground Reinforcement Method." Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, pp.2328-2333.
- Park, K. H. (2011), "Strength Improvement of Soft Ground with Microbial Reaction" Master Thesis, Chosun University.
- Park, K. H. and Kim, D. H. (2012), "Verification fo Calcium Carbonate by Cementation of Silt and Sand using Bacteria", Journal of Korean Geotechnical Society(KGS), Vol.28, No.6, pp.53-61.
- Park, S. S., Choi, S. G., and Nam, I. H. (2012), "Development of Soil Binder using Plant Extracts", Journal of Korean Geotechnical Society(KGS), Vol.28, No.3, pp.67-75. https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2012.28.3.67
- Whiffin, V. S., Paassen, L. A., and Harkes, M. P. (2007). "Microbial Carbonate Precipitation as a Soil Improvement Technique." Geomicrobiology Journal, Vol.24, pp.1-7. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490450601134275
- An Environmentally Friendly Soil Improvement Technology with Microorganism vol.6, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/IJR.2013.6.3.090
- Effects of Ground Conditions on Microbial Cementation in Soils vol.7, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma7010143
- Effect of Strength Enhancement of Soil Treated with Environment-Friendly Calcium Carbonate Powder vol.2014, pp.1537-744X, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/526491
- Analysis of Homogel Uniaxial Compression Strength on Bio Grouting Material vol.9, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma9040244