- Volume 56 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect of Anti-Microbial Materials on Storages of Ssamjang
항균물질 첨가에 의한 쌈장의 저장중 품질특성
- Kang, Bo-Ra (Department of Food & Nutrition, Mokpo National University) ;
- Im, Go-Eun (Department of Food & Nutrition, Mokpo National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Han (Department of Food & Nutrition, Mokpo National University)
- Received : 2012.06.29
- Accepted : 2012.12.13
- Published : 2013.03.31
The effect of additives on the quality of ssamjang was investigated during storage. The L-, a- and b-values of ssamjang decreased gradually during storage, and the total color difference (
- Choi HY (2009) Antimicrobial activity of Ulgeum (Curcuma longa L.) extract and its microbiological and sensory characteristic effects in processed foods. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 25, 350-6.
- Difco Laboratories (1984) Dehydrated culture media and reagents for microbiology. In Difco Manual (10th ed.), pp. 1064-5. Difco, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Han SM and Kim DH (2008) Effect of combined use of anti-microbial materials on storage of low salted kochujang. J Korean Soc Biol Chem 51, 281-7. https://doi.org/10.3839/jksabc.2008.049
- Institute of Miso Technologists (1968) Official methods of miso analysis. pp. 1-34. Changpeung-dang, Tokyo, Japan.
- James MJ (2000) Modern Food Microbiology (6th ed.), pp. 45-7. APAC, Nevada, USA.
- Kang IH (1986) The History of Korea Food Pattern (in Korean). p. 148, Samyoungsa, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim DH, Ahn HJ, Yook HS, and Kim MJ (2000a) Ouality properties of gamma irradiated samjang, seasoned soybean paste during storage. Korean J Food Sci Technol 32, 396-401.
- Kim DH and Kwon YM (2001) Effect of storage conditions on the microbiological and physicochemical characteristics of traditional kochujang. Korean J Food Sci Technol 33, 589-95.
- Kim EL and Kang SC (2007) Quality evaluation by the addition of pine needle and Artemisia princeps extracts in vinegared kochujang. J Korean Soc Appl Biol Chem 50, 167-77.
- Kim GT, Hwang YI, Lim SI, and Lee DS (2000b) Carbon dioxide production and quality changes in Korean fermented soybean paste and hot peppersoybean paste. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 29, 807-13.
- Kim HL, Lee TS, Noh BS, and Park JS (1998a) Characteristics of samjangs prepared with different doenjangs as a main material. Korean J Food Sci Technol 30, 54-61.
- Kim HL, Lee TS, Noh BS, and Park JS (1999a) Characteristics of the stored samjangs with different doenjangs. Korean J Food Sci Technol 31, 36-44.
- Kim JS, Choi SH, Lee SD, Lee KH, and Oh MJ (1999b) Quality changes of sterilized soybean paste during its storage. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 28, 1069-75.
- Kim MS, Oh JA, Shin DH, and Han MS (1998b) Fermentation properties of irradiated kochujang. Korean J Food Sci Technol 30, 934-40.
- Kim ND (1996) Study on the browning and its inhibition in soybean paste(doenjang). PhD Thesis, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim YK, Kim SJ, and Chang KS (2005a) Browning characteristics of ssamjang during storage. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 34, 529-37. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2005.34.4.529
- Kim YK, Kim SJ, Han MS, Chang YI, and Chang KS (2005b) Physicochemical changes of commercial ssamjang during storage. Korean J Food Sci Technol 37, 389-96.
- Kwak EJ and Lim SI (2003) Effect of addition time of antibrowning agents on browning and fermentation characteristics in doenjang. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 32, 495-500.
- Kwon DJ, Kim YJ, Kim HJ, Hong SS, and Kim HK (1998) Changes of color in doenjang by different browning factors. Korean J Food Sci Technol 30, 1000-5.
- Lee KI, Moon RJ, Lee SJ, and Park KY (2001) The quality assessment of doenjang added with Japanese apricot, garlic and ginger, and samjang. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 17, 472-7.
- Martin EP (1965) Use of acid, rose bengal, and streptomycin in the plate method for estimating soil fungi. Soil Sci 69, 215-32.
- Seo JS, Lee TS, and Shin DB (2001) The study on the characteristics of commercial samjangs. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 30, 382-7.
- Thomas YD, Lulvwes WJ, and Kraft AA (1981) A convenient surface plate method for bacteriological examination of poultry. J Food Sci 46, 1951-2. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1981.tb04528.x
- Quality Characteristics of Ssamjang Added with Cheonggukjang and Various Kinds of Jocheong during Storage vol.32, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2016.32.4.400
- Cellular responses and proteomic analysis of hemolytic Bacillus cereus MH-2 exposed to epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) vol.52, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7845/kjm.2016.6044