- Volume 32 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
국내 유통 과실류의 잔류농약 모니터링 및 위해성 평가
Monitoring of Pesticide Residues and Risk Assessment for Fruits in Market
- 안지운 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 전영환 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 황정인 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 김정민 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 석다롱 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 이은향 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 이성은 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 정덕화 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 김장억 (경북대학교 응용생명과학부)
- Ahn, Ji-Woon (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Jeon, Young-Hwan (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Hwang, Jeong-In (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Min (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Seok, Da-Rong (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Lee, Eun-Hyang (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Lee, Seong-Eun (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Chung, Duck-Hwa (Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Kim, Jang-Eok (Division of Applied Biology and Chemistry, Kyungpook National University)
- 투고 : 2013.04.24
- 심사 : 2013.06.23
- 발행 : 2013.06.30
국내 유통 농산물의 잔류농약 안전성을 평가하고자 2012년 전국 6개 도시에서 유통되고 있는 과실류인 사과와 복숭아에 대하여 123점의 시료를 수거하여 잔류농약을 분석하였다. 122종의 농약에 대해 GC-ECD, GC-NPD 및 HPLCUVD을 이용한 다성분분석법으로 잔류농약을 분석하였고, 분석 결과 총 농약이 검출된 시료는 관행농산물에서 38점, 저농약농산물에서 6점, GAP농산물에서 1점으로 시료에서 16종의 농약이 검출되어 33.6% 검출률을 나타내었다. 농약 성분별 검출 빈도는 cypermethrin, lufenuron, fenvalerate, bifenthrin, chlorfenapyr, iprodione 순이었다. 농약이 검출된 시료 중 잔류허용기준을 초과하는 시료는 18점으로 14.6% 검출되었으며, 해당 작물에 대한 잔류허용기준이 설정되어 있지 않거나 품목고시 되어있지 않은 농약은 2점의 시료에서 2종의 농약이 검출되어 1.6% 검출률을 보였다. 본 연구에서 검출된 농약이 해당 농산물의 섭취로 인체에 유입될 잔류농약의 일일섭취허용량 대비 일일섭취추정량은 최저 0.033%에서 최고 2.748%로 농산물 섭취에 의한 위해성은 낮은 것으로 나타났다.
BACKGROUND: This study was conducted to monitor residual pesticides in domestic agricultural products and to assess their risk to human health. METHODS AND RESULTS: 123 samples containing both general and environment-friendly certified agricultural products were purchased from traditional domestic markets and supermarkets in six provinces of Korea. Multiresidue analyses of one hundred twenty-two pesticides except for herbicides were performed with gas chromatography-electron capture detector, gas chromatography-nitrogen/phosphorus detector, and high-performance liquid chromatography. Sixteen pesticides were detected in 45 agricultural product samples, which were 38 general, 6 low pesticide and 1 of GAP agricultural product samples and the detection rate was 33.6%. Pesticides detected in agricultural product samples were cypermethrin, lufenuron, fenvalerate, bifenthrin, chlorfenapyr and iprodione. Residual concentration of 18 samples were exceeded the recommended maximum residue limit set by Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and two kinds of unregistered pesticides in korea were also detected in two samples. CONCLUSION(S): In order to do risk assessment by agricultural products consumption, estimated daily intake of residual pesticides were determined and compared to acceptable daily intake, referring to %ADI values. The range of %ADI values was from 0.038% to 2.748%. Taken together, it demonstrates the pesticides found in agricultural products samples were below the safety margin, indicating no effect on human health.
- Ahn, J.W., Jeon, Y.H., Hwang, J.I., Kim, H.Y., Kim, J.H., Chun, D.H., Kim, J.E., 2012. Monitoring of pesticide residues and risk assessment for fruit vegetables and root vegetables of environment-friendly certified and general agricultural products, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 31(2), 164-169. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.2.164
- Do, Y.S., Kim, J.B., Kang, S.H., Kim, N.Y., Um, M.N., Park, Y.B., Oh, M.S., Yoon, M.H., 2012. Risk assessment of pesticide residues in fruits collected in Gyeonggi-do, Korea from 2006 to 2010, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(2), 85-97. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.085
- Huh, E.J., Kim, J.W., 2010. Consumer knowledge and attitude to spending on environment-friendly agricultural products, Korean J. Human Ecology. 19(5), 883-896. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2010.19.5.883
- Hwang, L.H., Cho, I.S., Kim, M.J., Cho, T.H., Park, Y.H., Park, H.W., Park, K.A., Kim, H.J., Kim, M.S., 2011. Removal of pesticide residue during the preparation of Baechu Kimchi and Perilla Leaf Pickle, Korean J. Food. Hyg. Safety. 26(4), 403-409.
- Jin, H.J., Keum, S.H., 2011. The effects of price on consumers' purchasing behavior for eco-friendly foods, Korean J. Marketing Research. 16(3), 105-133.
- Kim, H.Y., Jeon, Y.H., Hwang, J.I., Kim, J.H., Ahn, J.W., Chung, D.H., Kim, J.E., 2011. Monitoring of pesticide residues and risk assessment for cereals and leafy vegetables of certificated and general agricultural products, Korean J. Environ. Agri. 30(4), 440-445. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2011.30.4.440
- Kim, H.Y., Yoon, S.H., Park, H.J., Lee, J.H., Gwak, I.S., Moon, H.S., Song, M.H., Jang, Y.M., Lee, M.S., Park, J.S., Lee K.h., 2007. Monitoring of residual pesticide on commercial agricultural products in Korea, Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 39(3), 237-245.
- Kim, J.Y., Lee, C.R., Cho, K.H., Lee, J.H., Lee, K.T., 2009. Antioxidative and Lp-PLA2 inhibitory activities in 29 fruits and vegetables, Korean J. Food. Preserv. 16(4), 512-517.
- Kim, M.J., Park, E.J., 2011. Feature analysis of different in vitro antioxidant capacity assays and their application to fruit and vegetable samples, Korean J. Food Sci. Nutr. 40(7), 1053-1062.
- Lee, H.J., 2009. Monitoring of ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor (EBI) pesticide residues in commercial agricultural products and risk assessment, Korean J. Food. Sci. Technol. 38(12), 1779-1784. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2009.38.12.1779
- Lee, J.y., Noh, H.H., Lee, K.H., Park, S.H., Kyunh, K.S., 2012. Monitoring of pesticide residues in commercial environment-friendly stalk and stem vegetables and leafy vegetables and risk assessment, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(1), 43-53. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.1.043
- Lee, M.G., Shim, J.H., Ko, S.H., Chung, H.R., 2010. Research trends on the development of scientific evidence on the domestic maximum residue limits of pesticides. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 43(2), 41-66.
- Lee, S.C., Heo, C., Lee, S.H., Kim, H.P., Heo, M.Y., 2004. Antioxidative activity and protection of oxidative chromosomal damage by vegetables, fruits extract and their functional liquid formulation, Korean J. Yakhak Hoeji. 48(2), 111-116.
- Nam, H.S., Choi, Y.H., Yoon, S.H., Hong, H.M., Park, Y.C., Lee, J.H., Kang, Y.S., Lee, J.O., Ahn, Y.S., Hong, Y.P., Kim, H.Y., 2006. Monitoring of residual pesticides in commercial agricultural products, Korean J. Food. Sci. Technol. 38(3), 317-324.
- Comparative study on methods to improve understanding of food information between Korea and China vol.10, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.17662/ksdim.2014.10.1.037
- Monitoring of Pesticide Residues and Risk Assessment on Agricultural Products Marketed in the Northern Area of Seoul in 2013 vol.29, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13103/JFHS.2014.29.3.170
- Monitoring and Risk Assessment of Pesticides Residues in Pre - Harvest Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer) in Jeollabuk-do vol.22, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.1.54