- Volume 35 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Effect of fiber glass on the physical properties of denture base resins
화이버 글라스가 의치상 레진의 기계적 특성에 미치는 영향
- Park, Yeon-Kyung (Department of Dental Technology, Gimcheon University)
- 박연경 (김천대학교 치기공학과)
- Received : 2013.04.14
- Accepted : 2013.06.21
- Published : 2013.07.01
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of addition of fiber glass on the physical properties of silanized fiber mesh and non silanized mesh of denture base resins. Methods: The denture base resins were used in this study heat curing acrylic resins(Vertex Rs, Lucitone 199,
- Narva KK, Lassila LV, Vallittu PK. The static strength and modulus of fiber reinforced denture base polymer. Dent Mater 2005; 21: 421-8. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dental.2004.07.007
- Ezrin M. Failure analysis and test procedures. In: Plastics Failure Guide. Cincinnati, OH, USA, Hanser Gardner Publ; 1996.p. 210-25.
- Lee SI, Kim CW, LIM YJ, Kim MJ, Yun SD. Effects of various silane coupling agents on the strength and the surface roughness of glass fiber-added PMMA resin. The Korean Academy of Prosthodontics. Vol 45, No. 4, 2007
- Park Byung-Kyu. Natural fiber/polymer composites silane coupling agent. Korea institute of science and technology information. 2010
- Seo DG, Roh BD. The comparison of relative reliability on biaxial and three point flexural strength testing methods of light curing composite resin. Korean Academy of Conservative Dentistry. Vol.31.No 1. 2006.