Supported by : 대구대학교
- Adamkin, D. H. (2006). Feeding problems in the late preterm infant. Clinics in Perinatology, 33, 831-837. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clp.2006.09.003
- Askin, D. F. and Wilson, D. (2007). The high-risk newborn and family. In Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 8th Ed., edited by M J. Hockenbery and D. Wilson, Mosby, St. Louis, 345-421.
- Bakr, A. F. and Abbas, M. M. (2006). Severe respiratory distress in term infants born electively at high altitude. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth, 6, 1-4. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2393-6-1
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral science, 2nd ed., Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, New York.
- Colaizy, T. T. and Morris, F. H. (2008). Positive effect of NICU admission on breastfeeding of preterm US infants in 2000 to 2003. Journal of Perinatology, 28, 505-510. https://doi.org/10.1038/jp.2008.32
- Engle, W. A. (2006). A recommendation for the definition of "late preterm" (near term) and the birth weight-gestational age classification system. Seminars in Perinatology, 30, 2-7. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semperi.2006.01.007
- Engle, W. A. and Kominiarek, M. A. (2008). Late preterm infants, early term infants, and timing of elective deliveries. Clinics in Perinatology, 35, 325-3421. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clp.2008.03.003
- Hurst, N. M. and Meier, P. P. (2010). Breastfeeding the preterm infant. In Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, 4th Ed., edited by J. Riordan and K. Wambach,, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, MA, 425-470.
- Jang, G. J. and Ki m, S. H. (2010). Effects of breast-feeding education and support services on breastfeeding rates and infant's growth. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 40, 277-286. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2010.40.2.277
- Jang, G. J., Lee, S. L. and Kim, H. M. (2012). Breast feeding rates and factors influencing breast feeding practice in late preterm infants : Comparison with preterm born at less than 34 weeks gestational age. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 42, 181-189. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2012.42.2.181
- Jeong, G. H. (1997). Effect of the nursing intervention program on promotion the breast-feeding practice in primipara, Ph. D. Thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Kang, J. S., Choi, S. Y. and Ryu, E. J. (2008). Effects of a breastfeeding empowerment programme on Korean breastfeeding mothers: A quasi experimental study. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 45, 14-23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2007.03.007
- Killersteiter, B., Grimmer, I., Buhrer, C. Dudenhausen, J. W. and Obladen, M. (2001). Early cessation of breast milk feeding in very low birthweight infants. Early Human Development, 60, 193-205. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-3782(00)00116-X
- Kim. M. H. (2008). Changes in birth rates of low birth weight and premature infants in Korea over the past 7 years. Korean Journal of Pediatrics, 51, 233-236. https://doi.org/10.3345/kjp.2008.51.3.233
- Kim. M. J. (2009). Readmission of late preterm infants after discharge from nursey. Korean Journal of Pediatrics, 52, 888-892. https://doi.org/10.3345/kjp.2009.52.8.888
- Kim, M. S., Kim, J. U., Ahn, Y. M., Bae, S. M. and Kim, M. J. (2003). The research on the breast feeding and its related factors of premature infant. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 9, 272-284.
- Kim, J. Y., Hwang, S. J., Park, H. K., Lee, H. B. and Kim, N. S. (2008). Analysis of online breastfeeding consultation on the website of the Korean Pediatric Society. Korean Journal of Pediatrics, 51, 1152-1157. https://doi.org/10.3345/kjp.2008.51.11.1152
- Kim. Y. M. (2009). Effects of a breast-feeding empowerment program on exclusive breast-feeding. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 39, 279-287. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2009.39.2.279
- Kim. Y. M. and Park, Y. S. (2004). A study on the development of the Korean breastfeeding empowerment scale. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 10, 360-367.
- Lee. S. L. (2008). A survey on general characteristics and feeding methods of the premature infants. Journal of The Korean Dietetic Association, 14, 361-370.
- Ludwig, S. M. (2007). Oral feeding and the late preterm infant. Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews, 7, 72-75. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.nainr.2007.05.005
- Meier, P. P. Furman, L. M. and Degenhardt, M. (2007). Increased lactation risk for late preterm infants and mothers: evidence and management strategies to protect breastfeeding. Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, 52, 579-587. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.08.003
- Na. J. Y. (2009). Short-term clinical outcomes of late preterm infants. Korean Journal of Pediatrics, 52, 303-309. https://doi.org/10.3345/kjp.2009.52.3.303
- Nyqvist, K. H. (2008). Breastfeeding preterm infants. In Supporting Sucking Skills in Breastfeeding Infants, edited by C. W. Genna, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, MA, 153-180.
- Tomashek, K. M., Shapiro-Mendoza, C. K., Weiss, J., Kotelchuck, M., Barfield, W., Evans, S., Naninni, A. and Declercq, E. (2006). Early discharge among late preterm and term newborns and risk of neonatal morbidity. Seminars in Perinatology, 30, 61-68. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semperi.2006.02.003
- Weiss, J. N., Bassett, V. and Cragg, B. (2006). Developing a prenatal breastfeeding workshop to support maternal breastfeeding self-efficacy. Journal of Obstetric, gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing, 35, 349-357. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1552-6909.2006.00053.x
- Comparing Factors Associated with Breastfeeding in Late Preterm Infants of Different Gestational Ages vol.21, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2015.21.4.302