Supported by : 국토교통부
- Park, I. H., Chang, K. C., Lee, Y. S., Yoon, H. K., and Baek, Y. J., 2008, Numerical simulation of ground heat and water transfer for groundwater heat pump system based on real-scale experiment, Korea Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 20, pp. 280-286.
- Lee, Y. S., 2008, Empirical Study of the dae-gu metropolitan city west wastewater treatment plant area heat supply system using sewage heat source, Korea Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 37, pp. 33-38.
- Lindstrom, H. O., 1985, Experiences with a 3.3 MWheat pump using sewage water as heat source, Heat recovery systems, Vol. 5, pp. 33-38. https://doi.org/10.1016/0198-7593(85)90119-5
- Nam, Y. and Ooka, R., 2010, Numerical simulation of ground heat and water transfer for ground water heat pump system based on real-scale experiment, Energy and Building, Vol. 42, pp. 69-75. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.07.012
- Chen, C., Sun, F., Feng, L., and Liu, M., 2005, Underground water-source heat-pump air-conditioning system applied in a residential building in Beijing, Applied Energy, Vol. 82, pp. 331-344. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2004.12.002
- Baik, Y. J., Chang, K. C., Park, S. R., Ra, H. S., and Kim, J. Y., 2006, Performance Analysis of a Sea Water Heat Source Heat Pump, Proceedings of the KSME 2006 Spring Annual Conference, pp. 2342-2347.
- Kim, J. T., Baik, Y. J., Chang, K. C., Park, S. R., Ra, H. S., and Lee, J. H., 2007, An Experimental Study on the Performance of a Sea Water Heat Source Cascade Heat Pump, Proceedings of the KSME 2007 Spring Annual Conference, pp. 1081-1085.
- Shu, H., Duanmu, L., Li, X., and Zhu, Y., 2010, Energysaving judgment of electric-driven seawater source heat pump district heating system, Energy and buildings, Vol. 42, pp. 889-895. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.01.001
- Oh, S. H., Yun, R., Cho, Y., 2011, Analysis of the Cooling and Heating Operation Characteristics for the Raw-Water Source Heat Pump and the Air Source Heat Pump in Water Treatment Facility, Proceedings of the SAREK 2011 Autumn Annual Conference, pp. 1575- 1579.