Supported by : 한림대학교
- Kim, S., So, HY., Lee, MH., Park, MY., Kwon, MJ. "Factors influencing length of stay at the recovery room among elderly patients undergone general anesthesia", Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 23(1), pp. 87-99. 2011.
- Min, BS, Kim, ST, Kang, H, Lim, SW. "Emergence from anesthesia is dependent on age and physical status, but not on operation site and operation time", Korean Journal of Anesthesiology, 36(3), pp. 444-448. 1999. https://doi.org/10.4097/kjae.19184.108.40.2064
- Lee, MG, "Development of nursing diagnoses, nursing outcomes, nursing interventions linking protocol for patients in the post-anesthetic care unit", Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, 2000.
- Kim E.K., Chae, S.O., Kwon, K.S., Kim, Y.J., Hong, M.H., Kim, M.H., Kim, N.S., Lee, K. E., "A study on nursing needs of patients in the recovery room", The Journal of Korean academy of fundamentals of nursing, 9(1). pp. 86-100. 2002.
- Kim, WO, Kil, HK, Koo, BN, Kim, JI. "Analysis and prediction of length of stay in the post anesthesia care unit", Korean Journal of Anesthesiology, 40(5). pp. 613-618. 2001. https://doi.org/10.4097/kjae.2001.40.5.613
- Kim, S.H. Factor analysis affecting retention time at recovery room. Unpublished master's thesis. Korea University, Seoul, 2006.
- Lee, K.O., Son, Y.J. "Factors influencing length of stay among patients with general anesthesia at the recovery room", Clinical Nursing Research, 12(2), pp. 133-143. 2006.
- Kim, S., So, H., Lee, MH., Park MY., Kwon, MJ. "Factors influencing length of stay at the recovery room among elderly patients undergone general anesthesia", Korean Journal of Adult nursing, 23(1), pp. 87-99, 2011.
- Park, S.A, "An analysis of nursing needs for hospitalized cancer patients:using data mining techniques", Asian oncology nursing, 5(1), pp. 3-10, 2005
- Kim, K.S., Kim, K.H, A prediction model for internet game addiction in adolescents; using a decision tree analysis, Journal of academy of nursing, 40(3), pp. 378-388, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2010.40.3.378
- Oh, J., Yoon, C.M., & Kim, B, Journal of Korean academy child health nursing, 16(1), pp. 84-92, 2010. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2010.16.1.84
- Choi, JH., Han, ST., Kang, H.C., Kim, E.S., Kim, M.G., Lee, S.G. Prediction and utilization of Datamining using AnswerTree 3.0. Seoul: Datasolution co.
- Kim, Y.M., Chang, D.M., Kim, S.S., Park, I.S., Kang, S.H, "A study on factors of management of diabetes mellitus using data mining", Journal of the Korea academia-industrial cooperation society, 10(5), pp. 1100-1108, 2009 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.5.1100
- Kim, Y.M., Choi, Y.K., Kang, S,H., & Kang, W. J, "A study on analysis of severity-adjustment length of stay in hospital for community-acquried pneumonia", Journal of the Korea academia- industrial cooperation society, 12(3), pp. 1234-1243, 2011 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.3.1234
- Waddle J., Alex E., Piccirillo J. "Postanesthesia care unit length of stay: Quantifying and assessing dependent factors", Anesthesia and analgesia, 87(3), pp. 628-633, 1998. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1213/00000539-199809000-00026
- Morgan, G.E., & Mikhall, J.M.S. Alexander's care of the patient in surgery(10th ed). Saint Louis: Mosby year book Inc. 1996.
- Kim, CM, Lee, JH, Eom, WS, Do, SH, Kim, KW. "A study on correlations between post anesthetic recovery score and post anesthetic recovery room stay time", Korean Journal of Anesthesiology. 33(3), pp. 497-501 1997. https://doi.org/10.4097/kjae.19220.127.116.117
- Kim, WO, Kil, HK, Kang, J.W, Park, H.R. "Prediction on lengths of stay in the post anesthesia care unit following general anesthesia: preliminary study of the neural network and logistic regression modelling", Journal of Korean Medicine science, 15, pp. 25-30, 2000. https://doi.org/10.3346/jkms.2000.15.1.25
- Panagiotis, K., Maria, P., Argiri, P., Panagiotis, S. Is post anesthesia care unit length of stay increased in hypothermic patients?", AORN journal, 81(2), pp. 379-392. 2005. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0001-2092(06)60420-1
- Cohen, S., Hamilton, C.,Riley E., Macario, A., Halpern J. "Obstetric post anesthesia unit stays reevaluation of discharge criteria after regional anesthesia", American Society of Anesthesiologists. 89, pp. 1559-1565, 1998. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/00000542-199812000-00036
- Effects of Family Presence Intervention on Anxiety, Delirium, Pain and Length of Time in Recovery Room of Post-operative Elderly Patients in Post-anesthesia Care Units vol.22, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2015.22.2.149