Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Lee, S.Y. and Cheng, Y.C., 2005, "Hunting Stability Analysis of High-Speed Railway Vehicle Trucks on Tangent Tracks," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 282, pp. 881-898. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2004.03.050
- Zolotas, A.C., Pearson, J.T. and Goodall, R.M., 2006, "Modelling Requirements for the Design of Active stability Control Strategies for a High Speed Bogie," Multibody System Dynamics, Vol. 15, pp. 51-66. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-006-2361-5
- Kim, P.K. and Seok, J.W., 2010, "Bifurcation Analysis on the Hunting Behavior of a Dual-Bogie Railway Vehicle Using the Method of Multiple Scales," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 329, pp. 4017-4039. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2010.03.024
- Chung, W.J. and Kim, S.W., 2000, "A Study on the Critical Speed of Railway Vehicles," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 24, No. 8, pp. 1991-1999.
- Bauchau, O.A. and Nikishkov, Y.G, 2001, "An Implicit Transition Matrix Approach to Stability Analysis of Flexible Multi-Body Systems," Multibody System Dynamics, Vol. 5, pp. 279-301. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011488504973
- Polach, O. 1999, "A Fast Wheel- Rail Forces Calculation Computer Code," Vehicle System Dynamics Supplement, Vol. 33, pp. 728-739.
- Kang, J.S., 2013, "A Study on the Dynamic Analysis of Railway Vehicle by Using Track Coordinate System," Trans. KSAE, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 113-121.
- Kang, J.S., 2012, "A Three Dimensional Wheelset Dynamic Analysis considering Wheel-rail Two Point Contact," J. of Korean Society for Railway, Vo. 15, NO. 1, pp. 1-8. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.1.001
- Using Matlab Ver. 6, 2004, The Mathworks Inc., Natick, MA, USA.
- Shabana, A.A., Zaazaa, K.E. and Sugiyama, H., 2008, Railroad Vehicle Dynamics: A Computational Approach, CRC Press.