Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- Pei, Z. J., Fisher, G. R., and Liu, J., "Grinding of Silicon Wafers: A View from Historical Perspectives," International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol. 48, pp. 1297-1307, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2008.05.009
- Sun, W., Pei, Z. J., Fisher, and G. R., "Fine Grinding of Silicon Wafers: Effects of Chuck Shape on Grinding Marks," International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol. 45, pp. 673-686, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2004.09.020
- Kim, K., Kwak, H. S., and Park, K. S., "An Experimental Study on Wafer Demounting by Water Jet in a Waxless Silicon Wafer Mounting System," Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 8, pp. 31-35, 2009.
- Kim, K., Kim, D., and Park, J.-Y., "CFD Analysis on the Internal Air Flow Control in a Wax Spin Coater of Silicon Wafer Polishing Station," Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol. 10, pp. 1-6, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5573/JSTS.2010.10.1.001
- Larson, R. G. and Rehg, T. J., "Spin Coating," Liquid Film Coating, edited by Kistler, S. F. and Schweizer, P. M., Chapman & Hill, London, pp. 709-734, 1997.
- Noh, Y. M., Im, I. T., and Kim, K. S., "A Numerical Study on Combined Solution and Evaporation during Spin Coating," Journal of The Korean Society of Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technology, Vol. 2, pp. 25-29, 2003.
- Shih, S., Au, C., Yang, Z., Messina, T., Goodall, R. K., and Huff, H. R., "Characterization of 300 mm Silicon- Polished and EPI Wafers," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 45, pp. 169-182, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9317(99)00134-3