- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study for Natural Dyeing and Functional Property of Paper and Fabrics with Green Laver Extracts
파래 추출액을 이용한 지사용 원지와 직물의 천연 염색성 및 기능성에 관한 연구
- Kim, Ki Hoon (Dept. of Fashion Design, Chung-Ang University) ;
- Kang, Sul Sang (Sum Art) ;
- Lim, Hyun A (Hanji Industry Support Center)
- Received : 2014.06.19
- Accepted : 2014.09.24
- Published : 2014.10.31
This study explored applicability of natural dyeing and functional property of base paper using paper yarn and fabrics with green laver extracts. As a result of measuring dyeability and functional property of cotton, silk, and a blended fabric of cotton/mulberry,
- Bak, H. S. (2010). A study on function of natural dyeing of seaweed. Journal of Fisheries and Marine Sciences Education, 22(4), 490-500.
- Cha, M. K., Lee, M. S., Park, J. H. & Kwon, Y. J. (2006) The chemical structure and the dyeability of yellow natural dyestuff. Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry, 8(2), 233-238.
- Cho, Y. H. (2008). Inhibitory effect of Enteromorpha linza on the melanogenesis in B16 melanoma cells. Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, 39(3), 174-178.
- Chung, Y. S., Jeong, M. H., Jang, H. K., Cha, S. Y. & Lim, D. Y. (2009). Preparation and antibiotic properties of polyester fibers with ciprofloxacin. Biomaterials Research, 13(2), 37-42.
- Hwang, Y. O., Kim, M. S., Park, S. G. & Kim, S. J. (2007). Contents of lead, mercury, and cadmium in seaweeds collected in coastal area of Korea. Analytical science & technology, 20(3), 227-236.
- Kim, D. G., Park, J. B. & Lee, T. K. (2013). Analysis of biochemical compositions and nutritive values of six species of seaweeds. Journal of Life Science, 23(8), 1004-1009. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2013.23.8.1004
- Kim, D. H. (2010). Global warming effect on marine environments and measure practices against global warming. Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, 16(4), 421-425.
- Kim, D. H. & Jeong, G. T. (2014). Antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of extracts of marine freen algae Enteromorpha intestinalis. Korean Society for Biotechnology and Bioengineering Journal, 29(2), 92-97.
- Kim, S. J. & Han, Y. S. (1998). Effect of Green Laver on the extention of shelf-life of Muk(Starch Jelly). Journal of Korean Society of Food & Cookery Science, 14(1), 119-123.
- Lee, S. L. (2014). The expression method of an emotional theme in high-value added denim fashion. Korean Society of Design Science, 27(2), 137-155.
- Lim, J. H, Jung, K. S., Lee, J. S., Kim, D. K., Kim, Y. S., Kim, Y. W. & Park, D. H. (2008). The Study on antimicrobial and antifungal activity of the wild seaweeds of Jeju island. Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea, 34(3), 201-207.
- Mun, S. P. & Lim, K. T. (2000). Manufacturing of Korean traditional handmade paper with reduced fiber damage(IV). Journal of Korea TAPPI, 32(4), 58-65.
- Shin, D. B., Han, E. H. & Park, S. S. (2014). Cytoprotective effects of phaeophyta extracts from the coast of Jeju island in HT-22 mouse neuronal cells. Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nuturition, 43(2), 224-230. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2014.43.2.224
- Song, K. H., Mun, S. P., Kim, D. S. & Hong, Y. K. (2009). Dyeability with Silk Fabrics and Chemical Composition of Natural Dye PinuxTM Manufactured from Pinus Radiata Bark. Korean Journal of Human Ecology, 18(6), 1315-1321. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.6.1315