- Volume 39C Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Evaluation for Optimal HUD Location on a Train Using EEG
뇌파를 이용한 열차 최적의 HUD위치 평가
- Wang, Chang-Won (Dept. of Medical IT Eng., Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Kim, Yong-Kyu ;
- Min, Se-Dong (Dept. of Medical IT Eng., Soonchunhyang University)
- Received : 2014.02.07
- Accepted : 2014.10.29
- Published : 2014.11.28
This paper suggested a new evaluation method for optimal HUD position through a correlation based on between biological signal as and statistical analysis which using (Electroencephalogram, EEG) and ANOVA. This experiment was conducted two kinds of method to evaluate the optimal HUD position. At first, visual stimulus suggested from six different positions(the top and the bottom of the left, the top and the bottom of the center and the top and the bottom of the right on the screen) in laboratory and an object image was shown for 30 seconds in a screen which has
본 논문은 뇌파와 ANOVA를 이용하여 생체신호와 통계 분석기반의 상관관계를 통해 열차 최적의 HUD위치를 평가하는 새로운 방법을 제안하였다. 본 연구에서는 최적의 HUD위치를 평가하기 위해 총 2가지 실험을 진행하였다. 첫 번째 연구실에서 각각 다른 여섯 위치(좌측 상단 및 하단, 중앙 상단 및 하단, 우측 상단 및 하단)에 시각자극을 제시하였고, 이미지는
Grant : ICT기반 열차운행 안전성 및 운영효율성 향상 기술개발
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- R. Kim, J. P. Lee, and B. S. Kim, "A study on interface of head up display system for automotive," KSAE 2004 Ann. Fall Conf., vol. 3, pp. 1283-1288, Gunsan, Korea, Oct. 2004.
- I. B. Yang, H. K. Lee, and B. W. Kim, "A study of head-up display system for automotive application," Trans. KSAE, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 27-32, 2007.
- H. B. Son, H. J. Ban, K. Yang, and Y. C. Rhee, "A study of head-up display system for vehicle application," in Proc. KICS Int. Conf. Commun. 2010, pp. 317-321, Seoul, Nov. 2010.
- S. H. Yun, H. B. Son, and Y. C. Rhee, "A study of head up display system for next generation vehicle," J. KICS, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 106-111, Jun. 2011.
- B. J. Park, W. E. Kang, and T. H. Kim, "The decision of order priority of HUD contents for public transit," J. Korean Soc. Road Eng., vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 135-141, Feb. 2013. https://doi.org/10.7855/IJHE.2013.15.1.135
- M. H. Park, H. J. Kim, and C. Y. Chong, "Deduction & weight analysis of scenariobased variable information elements for front window display(head-up display) in a car," J. Digital Design, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 459-468, Jan. 2012.
- M. H. Jung, J. B. Song, Y. S. Han, and Y. S. Yu, "Design and fabrication of holographic head-up display system," The J. Optical Soc. Korea (Korean Edition), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 225-230, Jun. 1994.
- B. W. Kim, H. D. Cho, and Y. S. Lee, "A study on the characteristics of recognition regarding automotive head up display," J. Semiconductor & Display Equipment Technol., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 23-27, Sept. 2008.
- S. L. Kwak, "A comparative study on railway accident safety statistics among nations and other transportation modes," J. Korean Soc. Railway, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 193-198, Apr. 2012. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.2.193
- H. K. Lee and I. B. Yang, "A study of head-up display system for HVI," 2009 Fall Conf. Ergonomics Soc. Korea, pp. 245-248, Daegu, Korea, Nov. 2009.
- S. H. Kim and C. K. Seong, "A study on ERP and emotion by movement changes of graphic images," J. Korean Soc. Design Sci., vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 143-154, Nov. 2011.
- H. J. Lee, D. I. Shin, and D. K. Shin, "The classification algorithm of users' emotion using brain-wave," J. KICS, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 122-129, Feb. 2014.
- H, K. Kwon and J. S. Cho, "EEG 3-way repeated ANOVA of prefrontal lobe of left and right brain which influences brain activity by the science learning types," J. Korean Data Anal. Soc., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1107-1118, Jun. 2007.
- K. H. Chon, H. J. Choi, "A Study on Ubiquitous Psychological State Recognition Model Using Bio-Signals" J. KICS, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 232-243, Feb. 2010.
- H. C. Ahn, J. H. Yeon, and W. H. Lee, "Emotion evaluation analysis of EEG using stimulus of motion picture," in Proc. Korean Soc. Internet Inf. Conf., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 315-318, Gunsan, Korea, Nov. 2006.
- B. K. Min, "Spectral analysis of brain oscillatory activity," Korean J. Cognitive Sci., vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 155-181, Jun. 2009. https://doi.org/10.19066/cogsci.2009.20.2.003
- M. C. Whang, E. K. Ryu, E. H. Beyn, and C. J. Kim, "Normalized sensitivity using EEG as objective emotional index," in Proc. Korean Soc. Emotion & Sensitivity Conf., pp. 80-84, Seoul, Korea, Nov. 1997
- C. S. Kim, "A study on the estimation ergonomics index for evoked potential," in Proc. KIMICS Spring Integrated Conf., vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 434-438, Apr. 2004.
- T. Musha, Y. Terasaki, H. A. Haque, and G. A. Ivanisky, "Feature extraction from EEGs associated with emotions," Int. Symp. Artificial Life and Robotics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 15-19, Dec. 1997.
- T. Yoshida, "The estimation of mental stress by 1/f frequency fluctuation of EEG," Int. Congress Series, Brain Topography, pp. 771-777, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1998.