Supported by : 한국연구재단
- H. Noh, K. Go, K. Lee, J. Kim, J. Lim, and Y. Song, "Resource allocation and IP networking for next generation military satellite communications system," Inf. Commun. Mag., vol. 38C, no. 11, pp. 939-954, Nov. 2013.
- W. Soon, H. W. Park, H. S. Lee, Y. S. Yoo, and B. G. Jung, "A power control-based MF-TDMA resource allocation scheme for next generation military satellite," The J. Korea Inform. Commun. Society, vol. 37c, no. 11, pp.1138-1149, Dec. 2012. https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2012.37C.11.1138
- H. W. Park, H. S. Lee, and W. S. Yoon, "Performance analysis of cooperative communication with spread spectrum to overcome channel blockage for on-the-move terminal in next generation satellite communication systems," The J. Korea Inform. Commun. Society, vol. 39c, no. 09, pp.757-766, Sep. 2014. https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2014.39C.9.757
- R. D. Gaudenzi and O. D. R. Herrero, "Advances in random access protocols for satellite networks," Int. Worskshop on Satellite and Space Commun. (IWSSC), pp. 331-336. 2009.
- N. Kuhn, H-C. Bui, J. Lacan, J. Radzik, and E. Lochin, "On the trade-off between spectrum efficiency with dedicated access and short end-to-end transmission delays with random access in DVB-RCS2," in Proc. ACM MobiCom Workshop on Lowest Cost Denominator Networking for Universal Access (LCDNet 2013), 2013.
- E. Casini, R. De Gaudenzi, and O. del R. Herrero, "Contention resolution diversity slotted ALOHA (CRDSA): an enhanced random access scheme for satellite access packet networks," IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun., vol. 6, no. 4, Apr. 2007.
- G. Liva, "Graph-based analysis and optimization of contention resolution diversity slotted ALOHA," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 59, no. 2, Feb. 2011.
- Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Second Generation DVB Interactive Satellite System (DVB-RCS2); Part 2: Lower Layers Satellite Specification, ETSI EN 301 545-2, Jan. 2012.
- D. G. Jeong and W. S. Jeon, "Performance of an exponential backoff scheme for slotted-ALOHA protocol in local wireless environment," IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 44, no. 3, 1995.
- J. Myung, W. Lee, and J. Srivastava, "Adaptive binary splitting for efficient RFID tag anti-collision," IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 10, no. 3, 2006.
- Z. Naor and H. Levy, "A centralized dynamic access probability protocol for next generation wireless network," IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Commun. (INFOCOM), vol. 2, pp. 767-775, Anchorage, AK, Apr. 2001.
- Z. Naor, "An efficient short messages transmission in cellular networks," IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Commun. (INFOCOM), vol. 1, Mar. 2004.
- Z. Naor, "LAMA/CA: A load-adaptive MAC protocol for short packets," ACM Mobile Netw. Appl., vol. 15, no. 5, 2010.
- J. Wiss and R. Gupta, "The WIN-T MF-TDMA network centric waveform," in Proc. IEEE Military Commun. Conf., pp. 1-7, Orlando, FL, Oct. 2007.
- A. Zanella, "Estimating collision set size in framed slotted ALOHA wireless networks and RFID systems," IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 300-303, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2012.011312.112067
- H. Wu, C. Zhu, R. J. La, X. Liu, and Y. Zhang, "FASA: Accelerated S-ALOHA using access history for event-driven M2M communications," IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw., vol. 21, no. 6, Dec. 2013.