- Volume 1 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Relationship among Stress, Hardiness and Self-Esteem in Middle-aged woman
중년여성의 스트레스, 강인성 및 자아존중감과의 관계
- Lee, Kyem Ju (College of Nursing, Korea University) ;
- Lim, Sun Young (College of Nursing, Korea University) ;
- Kim, Su Jin
- Received : 2015.08.01
- Accepted : 2015.10.12
- Published : 2015.11.30
This study investigated the relationship among stress, hardiness and self-esteem of the middle-aged woman. The move to seek the direction of desirable lifetime-cycle training for middle-aged woman in order to improve the hardiness and self-esteem, decrease the stress of the middle-aged woman. This study was conducted among 200 middle-aged woman living in Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, Chungcheong region as a correlation research. Data collection period was from April 1, 2015 to April 30. Data were analyzed by t-values, Correlation coefficient using the SPSS Program 18.0. Stress, hardiness and self-esteem of the middle-aged woman showed a correlation between net. Therefore, to improve the middle-aged woman hardiness and self-esteem so that needed to decrease the stress development and application of efficient programs.
본 연구는 중년여성을 대상으로 스트레스, 강인성 및 자아존중감과의 관계를 알아보고, 중년여성의 스트레스를 감소시키고 강인성과 자아존중감을 향상시키기 위한 바람직한 중년여성의 생애주기별 교육의 방향을 모색하고자 한자. 본 연구는 상관성 조사연구로써 서울, 경기도, 충청권에 살고 있는 중년여성 200명을 대상으로 실시하였으며, 자료수집기간은 2015년 4월 1일부터 4월 30일까지였다. 자료는 SPSS Program 18.0을 이용하여 t값, Correlation coefficient로 분석하였다. 연구결과 중년여성의 스트레스, 강인성 및 자아존중감은 순상관관계로 나타났다. 따라서 중년여성의 강인성과 자아존중감을 향상시켜 스트레스를 감소시킬 수 있는 효율적인 프로그램의 개발 및 적용이 필요하다.
- Choi. KR. Study on the crisis-consciousness of middle aged women and its related variables.[masters thesis].: Chonenam National University;2006.
- Kim JA, Cho EY. How the middle-aged women view her own life? The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology (JCCT). 2015;1(3):47-66. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2015.1.3.47
- Ha YS. A Study on the family stress and stress-coping methods of middle-aged women.[masters thesis].: Chosun University; 2006.
- Kim JY. Effects of stress and stress coping method of women in their middle 40s on family health.[masters thesis].: Korea University; 2014.
- Kobasa SC, Maddi SR, Kahn S. Hardiness and health: A prospective study. Journal pers Society Psychology. 1982;42:168-177. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.206
- Lambert CE, Lambert V. Hardiness : Its development and relevance to nursing, Image. Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 1987;9(2):92-95.
- Park SM. The Effect of Middle-Aged Women's Social Support, Life Stresses and Self-Esteem on Depression. [masters thesis].: Donga University; 2009.
- Lee PS. A Methodological research on the measurement of stress related to life events[doctoral thesis].:Yonsei University;1984.
- Barttone PT. A short hardiness scale. Paper at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Society. New York. 1995.
- Cho JY. A Study on Relationships among Responses of Violence Experience, Hardiness and Job Satisfaction in Emergency Department Nurses. [masters thesis].: Inha University; 2011.
- M. Rosenberg. Society and Adolescent Self-image. Princeton University Press.1965.
- Jeon BJ. Self-esteem: A Test of It's Measurability. 1974;11:107-124.
- Son JW. Social Support and Life Stress in Middle-aged Women Have Impact on the Psychological Well-being. [masters thesis].: Daegu University; 2015.
- Chon KK, Lee MK. Preliminary Development of Korean Version of CES-D. The Journal of Korean Psychology Association. 1992;11(1):65-76.
- Park EK. Effects of Middle-aged Women's Satisfaction of Continuing Education on Self-esteem. [masters thesis].: Seoul Christian University; 2014.