- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Industry specialization and wireless convergence in Daejeon
대전의 산업특화와 무선통신융합
- Park, Jae-Sue (Paichai University, Industry-Academic Cooperation Foundation) ;
- Park, Jung-Yong (Daejeon Institute for Regional Program Evaluation)
- Received : 2015.08.01
- Accepted : 2015.09.10
- Published : 2015.11.30
Development of policy incentives and policy direction in the innovation economy is always important. Innovations policy have characterized industrial dynamics, leading to a transformation of the market structure of the specific industry. The paper explores the development of industry convergence for understanding the change of the wireless industry in Daejeon. Although its initial focus is R&D center, The business model has become the research and development of external demand than its own product research and development. For regional innovation, the wireless industry policy should be provided with their own product development pattern.
- Korea Enterprise Data, CRETOP 2008-2012 [http://www.kedkorea.com/]
- Chaturvedi, S., "Evolving a National System of Biotechnology Innovation: Some Evidence from Singapore," Science, Technology & Society, vol 10, no 1, pp.105-127, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1177/097172180401000106
- Lundvall, B.A., National Systems of Innovation: Towards a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning, Pinter, 1992.
- Michie, J. and C. Oughton, "Regional Innovation Strategy: Integrating regional, industrial and innovation policy," New Economy, vol.8, no.3, pp.164-169, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-0041.00209
- DaeJeon Metropolitan City, DaeJeon Industry Development Plan, 2014.
- Utterback, J. and W. Abernathy, "A Dynamic Model of Process and Product Innovation," Omega, vol.3, no.6, pp.639-656, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1016/0305-0483(75)90068-7
- Rothwell, R., "Towards the Fifth-Generation Innovation Process," International Marketing Review vol.11, no.1, pp.7-31, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1108/02651339410057491
- Cooke, P., Roper, S. and Wylie, P., "The Golden Thread of Innovation and Northern Ireland Evolving Regional Innovation System," Regional Studies, vol.37, no.4, pp.365-379, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/0034340032000074406
- Ireland, R. D., M. A. Hitt, S. M. Camp, and D. L. Sexton, "Integrating Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management Actions to Create Firm Wealth," Academy of Management Executive, vol.15, no.1, pp.49-63, 2001. https://doi.org/10.5465/AME.2001.4251393
- Koschatzky, K., E. Schnabl, A. Zenker, T.s Stahlecker, H. Kroll, The Role of Associations in Regional Innovation Systems, Fraunhofer ISI Working Papers Firms and Region No. R4/2014 .