Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- J. Wei, B. Payne, J. Giffin, and C. Pu, "Soft-timer driven transient kernel control flow attacks and defense," In Computer Security Applications Conference, 2008. ACSAC 2008. Annual, pages 97-107, dec.2008.USENIX Security Symposium.
- N. L. Petroni, Jr., T. Fraser, J. Molina, and W. A. Arbaugh, "Copilot - a coprocessor-based kernel runtime integrity monitor," In Proceedings of the 13th conference on USENIX Security Symposium - Volume 13, SSYM'04, pages 13-13, Berkeley, CA, USA, 2004.USENIX Association
- X. Zhang, L. van Doorn, T. Jaeger, R. Perez, and R. Sailer, "Secure coprocessor-based intrusion detection," In Proceedings of the 10th workshop on ACM SIGOPS European workshop, EW 10, pages 239-242, New York, NY, USA, 2002. ACM.
- T. Garfinkel and M. Rosenblum, "A virtual machine introspection based architecture for intrusion detection," In Proceedings of Network and Distributed Systems Security Symposium, Feb 2003. Internet Society
- J. Rhee, R. Riley, D. Xu, and X. Jiang, "Defeating dynamic data kernel rootkit attacks via vmm-based guest-transparent monitoring," In Availability, Reliability and Security, 2009. ARES '09. International Conference on, pages 74-81, march 2009. IEEE.
- A. M. Azab, P. Ning, Z. Wang, X. Jiang, X. Zhang, and N. C. Skalsky, "Hypersentry: enabling stealthy in-context measurement of hypervisor integrity," In Proceedings of the 17th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, CCS '10, pages 38-49, New York, NY, USA, 2010. ACM.
- J. Wang, A. Stavrou, and A. Ghosh, "Hypercheck: A hardware-assisted integrity monitor," In S. Jha, R. Sommer, and C. Kreibich, editors, Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, volume 6307 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 158-177. Springer Berlin /Heidelberg, 2010.
- H. Moon, H. Lee, J. Lee, K. Kim, Y. Paek and Brent B. Kang, "Vigilare: toward snoop-based kernel integrity monitor," Proceedings of the 2012 ACM conference on Computer and communications security. ACM, 2012.
- Rootkits, part 1 of 3: A growing threat, April 2006. MacAfee AVERT Labs Whitepaper.
- J. D. McCalpin, "Memory bandwidth and machine balance in current high performance computers," IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Computer Architecture (TCCA) Newsletter, pages 19-25, Dec.1995.
- Lee, Hojoon, et al., "KI-Mon: A Hardware-assisted Event-triggered Monitoring Platform for Mutable Kernel Object," Presented as part of the 22nd USENIX Security Symposium. USENIX, 2013.
- LTD ARM co., "a9 processor," 2011.
- LTD ARM co., "AMBA Network Interconnect (NIC-301) Technical Reference Manual," 2009.
- LTD Samsung Electronics co. Exynos 4, 2011, http://www.samsung.com/global/business/semiconductor/
- Carbon Design Systems, Carbon SoC Designer Plus., http://www.carbondesignsystems.com/socdesigner-plus
- Carbon Design Systems, Carbon Model Studio., model-studio/
- Na, Sangkwon, Sung Yang, and Chong-Min Kyung, "Low-power bus architecture composition for AMBA AXI," Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science 9.2 (2009): 1. https://doi.org/10.5573/JSTS.2009.9.1.001
- Synopsys, Inc., Synopsys Design Compiler, http://www.synopsys.com/Tools/Implementation/R TLSynthesis/DesignCompiler/Pages/default.aspx
- J. L. Henning, "Spec cpu2006 benchmark descriptions," ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1-17, 2006. http://www.carbondesignsystems.com/carbon https://doi.org/10.1145/1186736.1186737