- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Defect Diagnosis Process Model Utilizing BPMN Modeling Method in the Apartment Housing
BPMN 모델링 방식을 활용한 공동주택 하자진단 업무프로세스 모델
- Jung, Ryeo-Won ;
- Kim, Kyung-Hwan (Division of Architecture, Konkuk Univ.) ;
- Lee, Jeong-Seok ;
- Kim, Jae-Jun
- Received : 2015.02.04
- Accepted : 2015.04.17
- Published : 2015.04.25
As the Korean construction market in the apartment housing has changed to a housing consumer focused market, interest and importance on efficient use and management on existing buildings has increased rather than demand for new buildings. Interest of housing consumers on apartment house quality has increased in this market paradigm, and this spontaneously is connected to quality flaw related defect disputes and lawsuits that the importance of defect diagnosis has continuously increased. This defect diagnosis is directly connected to maintenance charges in defect dispute and lawsuit processes that rather objective and highly credible progress of duty is required. However, most defect diagnosis firms today that progress defect diagnosis are using different diagnosis methods and depend on the experience of experienced professionals that there is no standardized defect diagnosis process. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to provide common defect diagnosis process model for defect diagnosis firms utilizing the BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) modeling method. It is expected that this will contribute to professional and reliable task performances of concerned defect diagnosis workers. Furthermore, it is expected that design lawsuit damage will be substantially reduced by standardizing defect diagnosis processes.
- Doo, S. G. (2010, 05). [Issue Diagnosis]Eradication Measure Preparation 'Urgent' of Apartment House Lawsuit Increase, The Journal of Construction & Economy Research Institute of Korea, 7-9.
- Go, S. S, & Lee, H. M. (2006). Modeling of Apartment Defect Management System applying UML. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 22(7), 123-130.
- Hur, S. H., Kim, Y. A., Hwang, M. H., & Kim, Y. S. (2010). A Study on the Criterion to Evaluate the Defect of Appearance Caused by Concrete Crack on the Apartment House. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 26(4), 103-112.
- Kim, B. S., Park, J. M., Choi, J. H., Seo, D. S., & Kim, O. K. (2011). Comparative Analysis on Repairing Cost of Lawsuit on Concrete Crack Defect in Apartment Building. Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 12(6), 142-150. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2011.12.6.142
- Kim, D. H., Song, H., & Go, S. S. (2007). A Study on the Defect Division System according to Work Type of Apartment House through Tenant Preliminary Research. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 23(2), 127-134.
- Kim, I. U. (2011). Study about business process development of urban renaissance through BPMN modeling. Master's dissertation, University of Soongsil, Seoul.
- Kim, J. H. (2012). A business process model for legislative bills procedure based on BPMN. Master's dissertation, University of Soongsil, Seoul.
- Kim, J. W., Ryu, H. K., Son, B. S., & Choi, Y. K. (2010). Business Process Model for Urban Regeneration Project using BPMN Modeling Method. Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management, 11(4), 41-50.
- Lee, J. B., & Choi, H. H. (2003). A Study on Database System for a Community Dwelling House Defects. Hongik Faculty Journal, Research Institute of Industrial Technology Hongik University, 13, 55-69.
- Lee, K. J. (2014). Study on Improvement of Apartment Housing Defect Judgment System based in Judicial Precedent Cases. Doctoral dissertation, University of Hanyang, Seoul.
- Oh, J. H., Song, Y. W., Choi, Y. K, & Lim, H. C. (2009). Business Process Improvement of Defect Management in Apartment Housing Project. Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 10(5), 16-27.
- Park, J. M., Kim, O. K., & Kim, J. L. (2011). Revitalization of the Conciliation System for Defect Disputes Related to Apartment Buildings On the Technical Issue. Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 11(3), 208-220. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2011.06.3.208
- Seo, D. S., & Cho, K. R. (2008). A Study on the Direction of Defect lawsuit Solutions on Apartment Buildings from Resident's Respect. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 24(6), 119-126.
- Seo, H. S. (2013). A Study on the Risk Factors and Management Plan through Analyzing the law cases of Defect Disputes in Apartment Building. Doctoral dissertation, University of Yeungnam, Daegu.
- Shin, Y. S., Yoo, W. S., Kim, D. Y., Cho, H. H., & Kang, K. I. (2009). Factor Analysis on Defect Repair and Maintenance Cost for Asset Management of Apartment Housing. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 25(6), 179-186.
- Thomas, A. (2010). The Introduction of BPMN 2.0 Business Process Modeling (The First Edition). Ansan: dbBADAMedia (dbBADA).
- Yoo, H. K., An, S. H., & Kang, K. I. (2005). The Improvement of Repair Work Process in Apartment House's Defect by Analyzing Inhabitant Satisfaction. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 21(4), 149-156.