- Volume 35 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Priority Evaluation of the Rope-type Platform Safety Door(RPSD) Installation by Multi-criteria Decision Analysis
다기준 분석에 의한 로프형 승강장 안전도어의 설치 우선순위 산정에 관한 연구
- Jung, Byung Doo (Keimyung University)
- 정병두 (계명대학교 교통공학과)
- Received : 2015.03.23
- Accepted : 2015.04.20
- Published : 2015.06.01
Recently, a study on the commercialization of Rope type Platform Safe Door (RPSD) technology has commenced. The study focuses on RPSD, in which a rope screen ascends to allow safe passage from the platform to the transit vehicle in aboveground stations. Currently, a pilot installation has taken in place with Daegu Metro Line 2 in MoonYang station starting from March of 2013. However, there is a need to select an appropriate pilot installation's object for the improvement in the future RPSD. An appropriate designation would correspond with the needs of the railroad corporation and as a historic railway platform with safe facilities. This study tried to usa Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to determine the priority of the KTX stations to attain a list of appropriate designations for future RPSD installations by analyzing the followings: management of the facilities, operational risks, and intent of business projects. As a case study, it was applied to the evaluation of the KTX stations. For the application, it used relative measurement to calculate the weight of upper level structuring, and absolute measurement for low level structuring instead of pairwise comparisons.
최근 지상역 승강장에서 승객의 안전 확보, 지상역 조건과 열차 차종 자동 인식에 따른 상하 개폐 기능이 탑재된 Rope 스크린도어의 실용화 기술에 대한 연구개발이 수행되고 있다. 현재 대구도시철도 2호선 문양역에 2013년 3월부터 시범설치 운영 중에 있으나, 앞으로 개선된 RPSD에 대하여 고속철도 역사를 대상으로 각 철도운영기관의 니즈에 부합하고, 철도 승강장 안전시설로써 역사에 적합한 시범사업 대상지를 선정할 필요성이 있다. 따라서 본 연구에서는 AHP를 이용하여 각 KTX역의 위험도 분석과 시설관리 및 운영기관의 사업추진의지 등 정책적 분석기준에 따라 RPSD 설치 대상지 우선순위를 분석하였다. 또한 AHP를 적용함에 있어 사례 분석할 KTX역과 같이 평가대상이 많을 경우 쌍대비교에 의한 우선순위 평가가 불가능하기 때문에, 상위 평가항목에 대해서는 상대평가에 의해 가중치를 구하고, 각각의 하위 목적요소에는 평점에 의한 절대평가법을 조합하여 우선순위를 산정하였다.
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Railway Safety Information System Potal (2013). Railway safety information system, Available at: http://www.railsafety.or.kr (Accessed: June 6, 2013).
- Akiyama, T. and Ejichi, M. (2013). "Waseda university suga study of cities and transportation subcommittee." Creating a station platform risk assessment table-ISFJ, Japan policy students meeting (in Japanese).
- Committee on home fence installation (2013). On home fence installation report, Ministry of land, infrastructure and transport (in Japanese).
- Expert Choice (2014). Expert choice, Available at: http://expert choice.com (Accessed: July 10, 2014).
- Jung, B. D. (2002). "The analysis of priorities of roads investment using analytic hierarchy process." Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 45-54.
- Jung, B. D., Kwon, Y. I., Kim, H. and Lee, S. W. (2007). "A study on determining the priorities of ITS services using analytic hierarchy and network process." Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 4413, pp. 93-102.
- Jung, B. and Kim, H. (2014). "Comparative analysis on the subjective emotional evaluation of Rope Type Platform Safe Door (RPSD)." KOTI Tansportation Studies, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 53-63.
- Korea Transport Institute (2013). Development of Advance Rope Platform Screen Door System for Preventing Rail Passengers' Accident at Ground Station, Interim Report (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (2010). Master Plan for Railway Safety (in Korean).
- Ministry of Rail Transport (2011). The results of study group concerning the development and promotion of the 5th screen door (in Japanese).
- Park, J. S. and Jung, B. D. (2014). "The study on the subjective emotional evaluation and satisfactions of the Rope Type Platform Screen Door (RPSD)." Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 462-472. https://doi.org/10.7470/jkst.2014.32.5.462
- RPSD Specification (2013). RPSD Specification, Available at: http://www.rpsd.kr (Accessed: March 7, 2013)
- Thomas, L. S. (2001). Decision Making for Leaders Volume II, AHP Series.